GAY How to be fit -OR- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Salad

I only learned this a few hours ago, so my knowledge in this area is not very in depth. I knew the Parkinson's thing. I also remember reading somewhere that smoking reduces your risk of alzheimers but I can't remember the details.

So basically what you're telling me is that smoking is awesome, right? Oh good.

Just wanted to say ITT that I've felt so lovely after I gave up coffee 2+ months ago, it really has made a difference to my sleep, my mood and my general energy levels. Thoroughly recommend you all switch to a nice cup of tea.

Also 'keto' has become such a big fad these days I can guarantee quite a lot of people are sitting back, rubbbing their hands together and laughing at everyone lapping up this new diet as their pockets get lined.

JUST EAT LESS. WALK MORE.

Now who wants to buy my walking aid products so I can become rich from my revolutionary diet?

Also 'keto' has become such a big fad these days I can guarantee quite a lot of people are sitting back, rubbbing their hands together and laughing at everyone lapping up this new diet as their pockets get lined.

JUST EAT LESS. WALK MORE.

Now who wants to buy my walking aid products so I can become rich from my revolutionary diet?

Keto diets have been around since the 1920's. And have been used as fat loss since the 1990's. That's hardly a fad.

Yes, I'm aware it's been around for a while. The rise in popularity in recent times means it is a current fad, kthx.

23 years of it means it's no longer a fad. Yes I'm sure it waxes and wanes, but it has been out there and people have been preaching it's benefits for a long time.

23 years of it means it's no longer a fad. Yes I'm sure it waxes and wanes, but it has been out there and people have been preaching it's benefits for a long time.

Don't think you quite know what I mean.

Preaching benefits != widespread awareness or internet meme about the diet as has happened in the past 3-4 years all over the place, 'omg have you tried keto', 'i lost 700lbs on keto'. It's a fad right now, maybe you think that word is too negative but whatever, in a year or so another diet will be faddy in the mainstream consciousness.

Atkin's has been around since the 1970's, it was faddy in the early 2000's, just like keto is faddy now.

Kthx.