GAY How to be fit -OR- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Salad

If you stopped nitpicking your thread wouldn't be such a fail Kyle!!11

Annyway answer my question

We've seen Kyle nearly nude, tre nearly nude, JCC pretty much nude, and Coqui topless.

And we've seen you.

Guess who really don't come across as being fit. Thanks for fucking up this thread.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
We've seen Kyle nearly nude, tre nearly nude, JCC pretty much nude, and Coqui topless.

And we've seen you.

Guess who really don't come across as being fit. Thanks for fucking up this thread.

Lets find another thread to argue in. Kyle is fucking diesel and is dropping science. Let's just all listen.

Lets find another thread to argue in. Kyle is fucking diesel and is dropping science. Let's just all listen.

That's all I was hoping for. Each of those guys I listed are built in a manner I would be completely stoked to be as well.

still, that's pretty impressive even with just using the basic high school level fitness shit like that.

You have ridiculous genes.

well, eating well helps a lot. in my family, only my younger brother is in better shape than me, mostly because he's a hog farmer.

And we've seen you.

Here's the question moron. The thread fucking up is yours.

Okay Kyle - back on topic. How hard was it to change diet etc. altogether? I know once you get into it it's okay but what kind of things motivated you to change things? I want to start a new, healthier diet next week but it's just so eaten to shove something in the oven and not cook.