GAY How to be fit -OR- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Salad

Okay Kyle - back on topic. How hard was it to change diet etc. altogether? I know once you get into it it's okay but what kind of things motivated you to change things? I want to start a new, healthier diet next week but it's just so eaten to shove something in the oven and not cook.

lol! Even I go mixed up on that.

it made more sense in my head, :lol: lemme try again:
the way I took it was:
-asa said veggies could be high carb (no mention of color/green here)
-you said not green ones, so what ones are you talking about?
-I posted ones that answer your question;
---your question was what veggies are you talking about which are high in carbs, not what green veggies.
-------(while the latter may have been your intent, the actual question you asked made no mention of color).

Nope. If you negate the know it all, and I'm finding it very helpful. Please don't give up on it yet.

Call a dietician. They can be found in every single hospital in the country, and oftentimes they are hot females. They will give you the lowdown on what a fucking carb is, and all kinds of other useful info on how not to be a fat asshole. Or a skinny asshole. Did I mention they are often hot females?

Explaining the difference between proteins and carbs in a fitness/dieting thread isn't nitpicking. It's like explaining the difference between water and soil in a farming thread. It's pretty fucking important.

it made more sense in my head, :lol: lemme try again:
the way I took it was:
-asa said veggies could be high carb (no mention of color/green here)
-you said not green ones, so what ones are you talking about?
-I posted ones that answer your question;
---your question was what veggies are you talking about which are high in carbs, not what green veggies.
-------(while the latter may have been your intent, the actual question you asked made no mention of color).

He mentioned plants. As soon as I read that, I immediately thought, greens.

So, as I said, most greens are pretty much low or no carb. And I wanted to know what plants he meant. Then end! :fly:

I am pretty sure he said he has a gluten allergy. He physically cannot have most carbs.
Sorta screws up your body chemistry argument

You're either stating that:

1. Gluten is a carb, or
B. Gluten somehow has a direct relationship with most carbs.

In both cases you are:

4. Wrong.

Regardless:

L. Shut the fuck up.