GAY How to be fit -OR- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Salad

Get this man a gold star.

Side bar.

So, I was actually anticipating the guy to shrug off the bite. Mostly because i was thinking 'so, he got bit a bunch of times by pre-milked snakes. Still, would introduce a toxicity into the blood steam that might have allowed him a level of immunity to the venom, thus making his position as a healer even stronger, giving Boyd fits'...

Sadly, they went with a not so fresh choice instead.

Get this man a gold star.

On another side bar,

That episode showed off very well exactly how dangerous women are when it comes to manipulating men.

Jenn Lyon's little 'i'll bare my soul and then bare my breasts' would have had me going 'welp, so much for my morals' as well.

Thank you.

For a long time I honestly believed no one noticed and I had a lot more work to do. Granted, that's probably the narcissism talking though.

I don't think i've ever seen you before, but i'm fairly new here and haven't pegged everyone yet. All i knew about you was that you were short.

A few things:

1. Stop drinking. - Go fuck yourself. Seriously, go fuck yourself.
2. Cut out all carbs. - No. Your body chemistry (and brain activity) functions best with a balance of protein/fat/carbs. Every single day. Yes, you need fat in your diet too. Trust how nature devised the intricate systems in your body. Your endocrine system, your organs, everything. It had millions of years to figure it out, and the combinations that didn't work aren't around anymore. Don't reinvent the wheel based on same vain perception of a mirror image.
3. Keep moving. Seriously. Move, all the time. Cardio cardio cardio.

I would like to note that at this time, I have realized that your comment the other day about having 1200 square meters of veggie garden is not as big as it sounds. Your british units confused me. It sounds huge. But its not. Thats only 1/3rd of an acre, 90x90 feet. I have that too. or rather 140x60, but same difference for the most part.

I dont know why im telling you this. I feel like you confused me, and i am glad i am not confused anymore.

I would like to note that at this time, I have realized that your comment the other day about having 1200 square meters of veggie garden is not as big as it sounds. Your british units confused me. It sounds huge. But its not. Thats only 1/3rd of an acre, 90x90 feet. I have that too. or rather 140x60, but same difference for the most part.

I dont know why im telling you this. I feel like you confused me, and i am glad i am not confused anymore.

It's actually a pretty big area to provide plants for when you have to grow most things in a greenhouse till May or so. One year, our last frost was June 20th and first was October so we have shortish season hence taking shortcuts where you can with growing things from seed.

Yeah, i grew up on a 86 day growing season, having a sunroom/greenhouse to start things like peppers, tomatoes, etc is a huge help.

Now i have a 260 day growing season :D

A few things:

1. Stop drinking. - Go fuck yourself. Seriously, go fuck yourself.
2. Cut out all carbs. - No. Your body chemistry (and brain activity) functions best with a balance of protein/fat/carbs. Every single day. Yes, you need fat in your diet too. Trust how nature devised the intricate systems in your body. Your endocrine system, your organs, everything. It had millions of years to figure it out, and the combinations that didn't work aren't around anymore. Don't reinvent the wheel based on same vain perception of a mirror image.
3. Keep moving. Seriously. Move, all the time. Cardio cardio cardio.

Call it vain if you wish, but it works just fine for me.