Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

GAY How to be fit -OR- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Salad

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Jan 23, 2013.

1. And they're totally worth it. Although I'm good with just pierogies with sour cream and pepper. Maybe some small pieces of Bacon....

2. I learned today and I can 48 grape tomatoes and they only equal 100 calories.

3. Also I say fly is right, cause bananas are gross.

4. I mean as an extra. One banana vs one slice of bread.

5. Ahh.
    Hrmm. Bread? Depends on the type of bread?

6. fuckin' right.

high five.

7. pretty sure you're gonna get traded in if you keep this e-standingupforyourself stuff up.

8. #188 eileenbunny, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    From all I've read, if you want to lose weight adding weight training to a regimen of healthy diet and cardio does make a difference but you shouldn't ignore the other two. I guess everyone is different, but I can't find anything to back up your theory that weight training alone is the best bet, and I've looked and looked for this information. We've had this conversation before. I've talked to personal trainers and wellness coaches and nutritionists and doctors and I simply can't come up with it. There's a ton of debate on the topic but I haven't seen the scientific data to back up your claims. Can you please point me at it?

9. Also, Ghost, do you take a multivitamin?

10. Like, NONE of that food goes together. So, you're both cray cray!
    wooo!

11. Who gives a fuck about carbs and calories, serously? I've never given a second thought to what I eat and I'm just fine.

12. Weight training alone isn't the best bet and I've never said that. You have to eat less calories than you burn as well.

Regarding weight training over steady-state cardio for calories, that's everywhere:

http://www.fitness-nutrition-weightloss.com/is-your-cardio-a-waste-of-time.html

http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1956&Itemid=973

I could post more if you really need more.

13. 1 banana is enough,
    Too much potassium makes your dick smaller.

14. Oh I wanna take @ghost multivitamin !
    I wanna take it twice a day, orally

15. Smoking is an appetite suppressant so I'm not surprised. :elfpenis:
    SHUT UP BECKY
    :lol: :lol:

16. So's cocaine, if you don't like the idea of cigs.

17. I'm allergic. :(

Wellbutrin was freaking awesome for appetite suppression, but that didn't work out well for me in the end. It's great to quit smoking too...:fly:

18. Oh yeah I forget, I bet you're not allergic to European coke, there's nothing good in it. :fly:

AD's are pretty good, you're right, plus you can't sleep so you're always burning calories pacing the hall all night. :lol: I need to get my repeat script now you mention it.

19. Many antidepressants are the exact opposite of that, they make you sleepy and hungry.

20. Nein, side effects are usually one or the other, sleepiness OR insomnia. I tend to get insomnia.