How to avoid being caught fellating a dog when they're not allowed in your apartment

You're a Negative Nelly invading my Pyramid of Positivity, I'm going to have to ask you to stop bringing me down. Nothing good ever came from negativity.

No I'm not.
First off that was a general statement. I didn't know you were a secrect apartment cat lady.

I have yet to be in an apartment with multiple felines that didn't smell like cat piss. normaly becasue someone is dumb enough to get a male cat and not spay him.

secondly: My offer to spoon comes with a dvd of the finest stargate episodes and whipsered discussions of the various ways one could please a Jaffa.

thirdly:
you are only bringin yerself down.

No I'm not.
First off that was a general statement. I didn't know you were a secrect apartment cat lady.

I have yet to be in an apartment with multiple felines that didn't smell like cat piss. normaly becasue someone is dumb enough to get a male cat and not spay him.

secondly: My offer to spoon comes with a dvd of the finest stargate episodes and whipsered discussions of the various ways one could please a Jaffa.

thirdly:
you are only bringin yerself down.
I've had several cats that weren't clipped and never sprayed. I don't think your experience is the norm. :D

I've had several cats that weren't clipped and never sprayed. I don't think your experience is the norm. :D

I've had to deal with people with 3 gen incest cats all becasue they can't be bothered to fucking spay them.

don't get me wrong I love animals, but this shit is rediculous.

I've had to deal with people with 3 gen incest cats all becasue they can't be bothered to fucking spay them.

don't get me wrong I love animals, but this shit is rediculous.

All of my animals are spayed and neutered. I treat my animals better than I treat most people. I'm also hyper sensitive to smells, thus my tendency to go overboard cleaning.

You've never met me, you've never been to my house, you're overtly rude and hostile toward me and insult me at every chance, this isn't 1st grade and we aren't on the playground so stop picking on me.

All of my animals are spayed and neutered. I treat my animals better than I treat most people. I'm also hyper sensitive to smells, thus my tendency to go overboard cleaning.

You've never met me, you've never been to my house, you're overtly rude and hostile toward me and insult me at every chance, this isn't 1st grade and we aren't on the playground so stop picking on me.

hehe, in first grade didnt that mean he wants to play kissing tag?

dear perhaps you confuse me with someone else.
I've never been overly rude to you ( well perhaps at first I was but I got over it), I'm not insulting you particularly. I'm against those people who continue to collect pets yet fail to take proper care of them and everyone around them suffers as a result. I don't know if you watch animal rescue but a good chunk of the offenders are around here in detroit and I hate seeing some malnourished and beaten pet being put to sleep becasue people want to have a pet and not take care of it.

now if you are still under the assumption that I'm picking on you in particular...stop. I'm not.

dear perhaps you confuse me with someone else.
I've never been overly rude to you ( well perhaps at first I was but I got over it), I'm not insulting you particularly. I'm against those people who continue to collect pets yet fail to take proper care of them and everyone around them suffers as a result. I don't know if you watch animal rescue but a good chunk of the offenders are around here in detroit and I hate seeing some malnourished and beaten pet being put to sleep becasue people want to have a pet and not take care of it.

now if you are still under the assumption that I'm picking on you in particular...stop. I'm not.

Don't let Sarah fool you, she has no real emotions online - she probably did the old 'copy / paste' response from something she used a few years ago back on the [M] to pwn a noob.

By the way you spelled ridiculous incorrectly

Don't let Sarah fool you, she has no real emotions online - she probably did the old 'copy / paste' response from something she used a few years ago back on the [M] to pwn a noob.

By the way you spelled ridiculous incorrectly

No I typed that out myself just then. I'm overly emotional lately, not really sure why but it's quite disturbing and alarming and I just plain don't like it.

R U PREGNANT? ;)

Yeah, it's possible. I saw this lady on the news last night that went to the hospital for stomach pains and while she was in there a baby fell out. She had no idea she was pregnant for 9 months.

I'm just sayin, when's the baby shower ;)

Edit: wouldn't it be ironic if she was having a litter

Last edited: