How to avoid being caught fellating a dog when they're not allowed in your apartment

I would get claustrophobic living with more than two pets. I don't know how you and my coworker with his 5 dogs and 4 cats and two kids (with a third on the way) and his wife don't go crazy. He lives in less than 1000 sqft btw

I never said your housekeeping was bad. Quite the contrary, your housekeeping was awesome. Your kitchen is so clean you can eat right off of the oven.

My allergies are just that bad. When Tim and I get a place, we might get some sort of pet, but even that is doubtful. I just hope the previous owner didn't ever have pets.

Most times a person will develop immunities to a particular animal if they're around them long enough.

:fly: I'm actually allergic to cats which explains why I have so many respiratory problems... but I'm mostly good around my cats... I can't really stand other people's animals though.

Most times a person will develop immunities to a particular animal if they're around them long enough.

:fly: I'm actually allergic to cats which explains why I have so many respiratory problems... but I'm mostly good around my cats... I can't really stand other people's animals though.

I don't like the idea of taking a medication to have a pet around. I am not a fan of medication to begin with, but to take it regularly to live with something you choose to have really doesn't jive with me. I don't like pets THAT much.

That and I am never home and am a terrible housekeeper.

I would get claustrophobic living with more than two pets. I don't know how you and my coworker with his 5 dogs and 4 cats and two kids (with a third on the way) and his wife don't go crazy. He lives in less than 1000 sqft btw

The kids would make me more claustrophobic than the animals :fly:

The only time all 5 cats are in the same room at the same time is dinner time. It's really a neat occurence when they're all out and being cuddly at the same time or something, but it doesn't happen often.

I don't like the idea of taking a medication to have a pet around. I am not a fan of medication to begin with, but to take it regularly to live with something you choose to have really doesn't jive with me. I don't like pets THAT much.

That and I am never home and am a terrible housekeeper.

We vacuum every day, or I should say I vacuum every day. Tonight is the bigtime major overhaul cleaning night, the place needs to be immaculate for tomorrow so I need to vacuum out the air vents, baseboards, and furnace room.

I am not complaining, I love animals and its nice to have that many. You are right, 1 cat is just as smelly as having 10 cats unless you never clean. My only point is you cant get mad like Flynavey at the complex and the way they have it set up for you wanting more animals. Kinda your choice.
I'm not mad, it's just kind of retarded to put a non-dog building in between two dog buildings when one of their biggest concerns is noise. :p

I'm not mad, it's just kind of retarded to put a non-dog building in between two dog buildings when one of their biggest concerns is noise. :p

Seriously, I hear the dogs barking from across the street more than Lu barks... although she's starting to get bad with her barking lately.

HELLO PUPPY DAYCARE

I couldnt have my cat with my current living situation so my parents have him. Kinda sux though cause everytime I go over to their house I see him and he immediately runs to me and is so happy to see me, lol. Although he would hate to live with me now cause I dont have a screened in porch that he can bring back prizes to leave at the door. IE - dead lizards and snakes that sometimes get into the pool area, lol

Yeah, that is pretty dumb...

I got a flat this weekend and had it towed back to my place cause I didnt have a spare. The next day the neighbor came down and told me to move my car cause if they see it has a flat, even though it my house, my parking spot, the community will have it towed away. But hey its a deed restricted community so you just gotta bite the bullet

Buy an dog an entire room full of toys!

I wouldn't know anything about that . . . :shifty:

she already has her very own dresser, we just got her a great big basket to put all of her toys in. It's terrible. She's so spoiled.