How the heck can you stand living in the South?

April23 said:
So what... just means more people to boink once you have the kid.

If you can find him. If you ever give birth, will they be able to find the kid before its ready to go off to college?

I hate the South.

Always have.

Always will.

edit: And this crap about the South "rising again" is complete BS. All the North would have to do is change the highway signs to the metric system and the idiots down there would sit and stare at them until they all starved to death.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I hate the South.

Always have.

Always will.

edit: And this crap about the South "rising again" is complete BS. All the North would have to do is change the highway signs to the metric system and the idiots down there would sit and stare at them until they all starved to death.
Please sir, stereotypes hurt.

b_sinning said:
It's sunny and 79F outside and I can see hot girls in low cut shirts from the window in my office.

Who don't know their asses from their vaginas because of poor sex education.

April23 said:
Please sir, stereotypes hurt.

Ok fine, I'd be willing to concede that there are probably one or two worthwhile people in the South; if you are willing to concede that they probably moved there for reasons beyond their control.

KNYTE said:
Ok fine, I'd be willing to concede that there are probably one or two worthwhile people in the South; if you are willing to concede that they probably moved there for reasons beyond their control.

Hey now, ease up there hoss, no need to get hostile

KNYTE said:
I hate the South.

Always have.

Always will.

Seems like you're more prejudice then most people here, get up from your computer and away from the TV. Maybe then you wont be an ignorant 12 year old with a mousepad and a keyboard.

You've never been here have you?

El Borracho said:
Seems like you're more prejudice then most people here, get up from your computer and away from the TV. Maybe then you wont be an ignorant 12 year old with a mousepad and a keyboard.

You've never been here have you?

I don't think they teach sarcasm in Souther Schools... In fact I don't think they teach at all in Southern Schools...

But seriously, y'all get a long now.

crazymike said:
I don't think they teach sarcasm in Souther Schools... In fact I don't think they teach at all in Southern Schools...

But seriously, y'all get a long now.

I WANT to hurt him. If theres one thing i've learned here, its how to lynch. :mad:

El Borracho said:
I WANT to hurt him. If theres one thing i've learned here, its how to lynch. :mad:

typical racist angry gun toting southerner :p

Holy shit...I just figured out how to work this here power button on this little box thing.

SOUTH STYLE