How small a house could you live in?

Moving? But you are so close to work and I'm jealous.

I was going to move to another apartment. But that fell through after i had donated my couch and sold my washer dryer ugh. But I got a new washer dryer and use the living room differently now.

For real though, if i could find a studio with a washer dryer connection I would be set.

I was going to move to another apartment. But that fell through after i had donated my couch and sold my washer dryer ugh. But I got a new washer dryer and use the living room differently now.

For real though, if i could find a studio with a washer dryer connection I would be set.

Would you ever do the roommate thing? Ol'e Scotty boy is buying a house soon and will be looking.

On this side of the bridge, though.

I'm pretty sure I could live in a really small house, despite being tall enough to eat hay out of a loft.

I had a small room growing up, so I learnt how to store stuff really stupidly. Granted I have a 4ft pile of notes from the past 3 years in the corner of my room right now. Things like that I can slowly eliminate.

I'm pretty sure I could live in a really small house, despite being tall enough to eat hay out of a loft.

I had a small room growing up, so I learnt how to store stuff really stupidly. Granted I have a 4ft pile of notes from the past 3 years in the corner of my room right now. Things like that I can slowly eliminate.

Eh pack rat.

Eh pack rat.

I just hoard my notes because if I have to repeat a module I won't have the time to rewrite them.

Hasn't happened yet but... oh well.

go and post in my wham thread while you're at it i know you.

My dorm room in college was about the size of the smaller ones and I shared it with someone I hated.

My freshman year was me with a 300lb football player in a 8 by 9 with 10ft ceilings. That was fun times. didn't even have a closet and/or wardrobe. Just a bar between two cinder block walls as the "closet". Didn't have a dresser, either. Just a desk that spanned the width of the wall with drawers.