How personal do you get at work?

kiwi said:
Even when I was 17 my parents didn't pay for everything I wanted. They covered the needs, but I had to work to earn money for play.

elpmis said:
Your parents would buy you a thousand dollar gaming system when you're old enough to work and buy it for yourself? DIAF

I'm getting a job pretty soon, but my parents probably wont hesitate to get me a ps3 anyway.

Unless they are similar in age, relatively good looking and female I probably don't talk to them at all.

I rarely "talk" with the bulk of the workforce, but there are people I work with who I see more as friends that I have quite a rapport with.

elpmis said:

we moved to college station. at the beginning of the summer. they're bastards and i'm pissed.

My entire fucking summer is wasted, all my plans with friends are thrown away all because my mother can't keep living in the same town with my grandmother for another 2 months. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

El Borracho said:
we moved to college station. at the beginning of the summer. they're bastards and i'm pissed.

My entire fucking summer is wasted, all my plans with friends are thrown away all because my mother can't keep living in the same town with my grandmother for another 2 months. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
sounds rough

El Borracho said:

crybaby-728828.bmp