How personal do you get at work?

ceiling fly said:
I don't recall you being this funny before. What happened? :lol:

I've always been this funny, but this is the first time i've posted here when other people were actually posting.

I'm more of a night owl when it comes to the internet.

I've never had anyone buy me anything I wanted. Stuff like that makes you spoiled and unappreciative of the things you have. Also, of others and the real value of things.

anyways.. How personal I get with people I wokr with is based on how much I like them. Some of my co-workers that I'd rather not talk to always try to suck me in to a conversation and I just don't let it happen. But, on the flip-side, I talk to others I work with as much as I would with my regular friends. I do keep inappropriate stuff out of the conversation though.

I work at a kick ass firm. Ironically, my personal docket includes some employment law cases and I was the administrator of the sexual harrassment program for the northern district of texas while at the U.S. Attorney's Office.

That having been said, we talk about anything and everything at my office. Blowjobs, beheadings, goiters, testicular cancer (sorry Chikken), even the pope. Nothing is off limits to us.

To really make things interesting, we have a drop dead gorgeous blonde attorney with great fake tits who loves to talk about gore, mutilations, fucking with legs up in the air....it's crazy.

Of course, none of this takes place anywhere near the partners, especially the managing one.