how old is too old?

why_ask_why said:
just got back from visiting my grandmother who has decided to end her life at 92. she stopped taking her medication and food a week ago and is going to pass any minute

how old would you deem is too old if it were you?

I think I'd like to see 100

first off, :heart: for you and for your grandmother. regardless of if it's a good choice for her or not, it's never easy losing someone. she sounds like a sound, smart lady who's ready for something more exciting.

too old is when i'm beginning to wonder if i'm too old.

My grandmother is in her late 80's. She has completely lost her mind. She can't walk, talk, see or remember anything or anyone. I hope I die before I get to that point. She has no quality of life at all. I also hope she dies soon too. I feel really bad for her.

eileenbunny said:
My grandmother is in her late 80's. She has completely lost her mind. She can't walk, talk, see or remember anything or anyone. I hope I die before I get to that point. She has no quality of life at all. I also hope she dies soon too. I feel really bad for her.
She could be just having a blast in her mind tho...

she died about an hour ago...RIP
and I aimed my ex to tell her and what does she do? pick a freaking fight over BS from our relationship that she was totally wrong about but somehow can't see the light of day when it comes to logic here...unfuckingbelievable :rant:

why_ask_why said:
and I aimed my ex to tell her and what does she do? pick a freaking fight over BS from our relationship that she was totally wrong about but somehow can't see the light of day when it comes to logic here...unfuckingbelievable :rant:

:heart: sorry ..

why_ask_why said:

Sorry for you loss........both of them.

why_ask_why said:
I ran into to her in the hall. Rather icy.

why_ask_why said:

Sorrah to hear it. Tho it sounds like it's what she wanted. :heart:

That girl needs a reality check. If that's how she responds to you under the circumstances then you are DEFINATLY better off without her. *hugs*

b_sinning said:
I forgot w_a_w works at the same place as his ex. That sucks.

fortunately there are so many people here I can go weeks without seeing her if I don't want to

Pandora said:
Sorrah to hear it. Tho it sounds like it's what she wanted. :heart:

That girl needs a reality check. If that's how she responds to you under the circumstances then you are DEFINATLY better off without her. *hugs*

quoted to the tee. :heart: