how old is anime in cartoon years?

In that case, I am not a fan of being drunk. Probably the worst feeling out of all of the altered states... besides crack and heroin since I have no opinion on either having never tried them.

In that case, I am not a fan of being drunk. Probably the worst feeling out of all of the altered states... besides crack and heroin since I have no opinion on either having never tried them.

i heard fly does a jeagerbomb after every meal

Some drunks are very manageable and quite fun. An all day margarita fest at a beach bar is awesome, especially if you work your timing right to pound a few to get the buzz,and then just drink enough to maintain as the day continues. It's a skill that is aquired, and involves a great deal of trial and error, but once you have mastered imbibational control, grasshopper, a properly maintained day drunk is one of the greatest sensations you can achieve. Third only behind a 6 foot water bong hit of freshly harvest humboldt county pot, and small orgy with you and 3 members of the opposite sex while all are on X..

Last edited:
i heard fly does a jeagerbomb after every meal

The last time I took a shot was with him and I swore I would never do it again. :barf: chocolate milkshakes are much more appealing.

/child response

Speaking of / Where the fuck is Shalimar?