How often did you all change majors in college?[What did you do when you turned 21?!]

SpangeMonkee said:
I forgot to mention that my 21st birthday was on a Wednesday. The missus bought me a pair of Addidas snap pants. I got drunk. Went home and ripped my pants off.

:pics: or shens

i dropped out, i'm a loser.

and on my 21st, i went to the grocery store, bought a bottle of liquor and drank by myself.

FlamingGlory said:
College, that's where you pick up girls for parties right?

I have no formal education (homeschooled). I also dont have a job :lol: Im also not 21 though they never card people around here.

Get your NJ FOID and buy a HANDGUN! :D
The global economy is going to shit all over you. Unless you're cute. Are you married?

edit - I don't know any of you well enough. STILL A N00B LOL :(

SpangeMonkee said:
I forgot to mention that my 21st birthday was on a Wednesday. The missus bought me a pair of Addidas snap pants. I got drunk. Went home and ripped my pants off.
Good story. True story?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was married and owned a business when I turned 21. One of the girls I worked with (who is still a great friend of mine) took me out and I chipped my front tooth on the very first beer I drank.

My tooth is still chipped.

True story

zengirl said:
I was married and owned a business when I turned 21. One of the girls I worked with (who is still a great friend of mine) took me out and I chipped my front tooth on the very first beer I drank.

My tooth is still chipped.

True story

Your first beer was when you turned 21? I have a friend like that. He would throw bigass parties in high school and played in many bands out at the clubs, but didn't get drunk till he was 21. Never understood why.

djduquet said:
The global economy is going to shit all over you. Unless you're cute. Are you married?

edit - I don't know any of you well enough. STILL A N00B LOL :(
I have trade skills and no problem getting into college. There are various rather private reasons Im not attending at the moment and a military option isnt entirely out of the question. Apparently I am also very cute. :)

FlyNavy said:
do eeet, USMC Scout/Sniper
Believe it or not you have a much better chance of doing what you want in the Army, the entire 18x enlistment series also puts you on a good track for private security work. That and my extended family bleeds green so to speak... :p Marines just have pretty uniforms and alot of press. :D

FlyNavy said:
do eeet, USMC Scout/Sniper
The corps is the only way to go. Only pussies go with the Army and the Navy is nothing but a sea going taxi cab for the marines.

So most of the posters on this forum did not go through convential system of education. But everyone on here appears to have above average intelligence and are not just the tv led sheep of people that makes up a huge part of our society. So is it the covential system that makes people stop thinking for themselves? I miss drugs.

b_sinning said:
So most of the posters on this forum did not go through convential system of education. But everyone on here appears to have above average intelligence and are not just the tv led sheep of people that makes up a huge part of our society. So is it the covential system that makes people stop thinking for themselves? I miss drugs.

awww, pookie-wookie. :lol: i'll do drugs with you sometime. :)