How NOT to steal a Sidekick

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Have you guys seen this yet? Pretty funny stuff.

http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

cliffs:

1. Girl leaves Sidekick (funky cellphone) in a taxi.

3. Girl buys new Sidekick, and when she transfers her SIM chip info. finds that numerous pictures and other personal info. from some silly Mexicans had been stored to the stolen phone.. (AIM screename and some other stuff).

3. A guy friend of the girl uses the AOL screen name to contact the Mexicans and ask for the phone back.

4. Guy friend informed that the girl's "white ass" doesn't deserve to get the phone back.

5. Guy friend gets mad and internet vengeance ensues. (Ongoing for two days now.)

how would that work? if she lost the sidekick that means she lost her simcard too :wtf:
I call shens

It just says "simcard" which I'm assuming meant the one for the new phone. Can you download info from your existing (stolen) simcard to a new simcard on a different phone via the network? He makes it sound like T-Mobile stores simcard info. on a server somewhere.

Sarcasmo said:
It just says "simcard" which I'm assuming meant the one for the new phone. Can you download info from your existing (stolen) simcard to a new simcard on a different phone via the network? He makes it sound like T-Mobile stores simcard info. on a server somewhere.

I highly doubt they do that...all sorts of privacy and rights breaches there

maybe they don't use a simcard...that's possible...still, they could deactivate the old one remotely

edit:I don't know shit about sidekicks because I'm a blackberry dude so who knows

why_ask_why said:
I highly doubt they do that...all sorts of privacy and rights breaches there

maybe they don't use a simcard...that's possible...still, they could deactivate the old one remotely

edit:I don't know shit about sidekicks because I'm a blackberry dude so who knows

Sidekick uploads information to the internets. That's how she knew what was going on with her stolen phone.

why_ask_why said:
I got a blackberry on Monday, I love it already. Which one do you have and what service? (I have the 7100i through nextel)

April23 said:
Sidekick uploads information to the internets. That's how she knew what was going on with her stolen phone.

and its how they get hacked oh so easily, and how certain pictures get stolen. and how certain hotel heirs get things done... to things... and other things...

Fuck T-mobile their worthless shit anyway.

snoogit said:
and its how they get hacked oh so easily, and how certain pictures get stolen. and how certain hotel heirs get things done... to things... and other things...

Fuck T-mobile their worthless shit anyway.

I'm a Tmo sack rider.:fly: Back off bish.

CletusJones said:
I got a blackberry on Monday, I love it already. Which one do you have and what service? (I have the 7100i through nextel)

blackberry-8700-tm.jpg

why_ask_why said:
Yikes! That's all big like the 7520 but new-looking like the 7130. I couldn't have one that big. I like how the 7100 is more compact. It fits in my pocket better. I'm posting this on it actually. :cool:

snoogit said:
Well I guess if you're ok with tmobile more power to ya, but their Michigan service blows.

They kick ass in the city...

... Michigan? meh... practically part of Canada, and who cares about Canada anyways?:fly:

/runs before ass is beaten.

CletusJones said:
Yikes! That's all big like the 7520 but new-looking like the 7130. I couldn't have one that big. I like how the 7100 is more compact. It fits in my pocket better. I'm posting this on it actually. :cool:

this just came out in the last month or two...I can't stand teh 7100s...no keyboard! intuitive typing ftl

b_sinning said:
w_a_w you got your work to upgrade you? If I keep dropping my 7290 I'll eventually get a new one from work.

yeah, I ended up getting the legal dept(where my office is and who I support) to pick up the tab for me because my dept is too cheap :fly: