FYI How Much for Justin Bieber?

also i'll extend the offer of being anyone from UF's best man for flights and a 200 carton of soft pack marlboro.

7th anniversary next year, we've thrown around the idea of getting remarried in vegas....

Maybe you can get a discount due to his concussion

I love how you can barely hear anything at first except for the thud

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's got a nice voice. Doesn't really do any music I like, but he's talented anyway. I can't find a reason to hate the kid.

I don't hate the kid. His voice is allright. I'm jealous that people with less singing ability make it when there's plenty of people working 9-5 who have amazing vocal talents though.

You've just risen so far in my estimation.

if i'm the best man here why's she marrying him?

i've been practicing my best man speeches for years. i have a bet with a friend of mine he'll get married before me. that looks likely. i stand to make 2000 quid out of it too.

that was the bet we shook on after all - and i'm not a betting man.

I didn't say you were the best man, just better. Comparative rather than superlative.

What you have to understand, and I realised years ago, is that whoever they marry. It was THEIR mistake. Your mistake was in not handcuffing them and making them say the vows in front of a 'paid for' judge. They would have thanked you in the end. Trust me. They all did. It didn't save them, of course. They had to die. It was God's will.