How many y'all beaches been aroused?

An ex-gf I had was in an abusive relationship, and was stalked by her ex when she left him. He'd park across the street from her apartment for hours, and if I walked out to confront him, he'd drive off before I got the chance. He'd call her from payphones and hang up. He'd leave notes in the door when she was gone. She had a restraining order against him but he didn't obey it, and the few times he got caught, they didn't do anything other than say "don't do that" or slap further restrictions on him which he'd break anyway.

It's impossible to live any kind of normal life when you're in that kind of situation. She didn't sleep, constantly stressed, constant fear... I'd put the rights of a person to not live that life 100% above the rights of a stalker to not wear a fucking ankle bracelet.

I could easily condone it in that case, I am just curious as to what their actual criteria are for this stuff

I've been in an abusive relationship.
It was brutal.
I finally had the balls to charge him. He was sentenced to ONLY 18 months but he tried to contact me and got another 6 months added on (aggravated assault, forcible confinement, uttering death threats)
While he was in jail I was able to get thru a lot of the issues but the minute he was released I feel that all my hard work went to nothing.
I was beyond scared of him finding me and I lived in fear for a long time.
He said he loved me and didnt want to lose me, and the worst part was that I believed him...
He messed me and my family up.

Moving is expensive and disruptive to one's life.
...and if the person finds out where you live, you're back to square one.

Unless you abandon your entire life and flee the state/country/whatever, but why go through all that shit because of someone else?

...and if the person finds out where you live, you're back to square one.

Unless you abandon your entire life and flee the state/country/whatever, but why go through all that shit because of someone else?
someone else is mean like that when he doesn't have an old radio to fix.

An ex-gf I had was in an abusive relationship, and was stalked by her ex when she left him. He'd park across the street from her apartment for hours, and if I walked out to confront him, he'd drive off before I got the chance. He'd call her from payphones and hang up. He'd leave notes in the door when she was gone. She had a restraining order against him but he didn't obey it, and the few times he got caught, they didn't do anything other than say "don't do that" or slap further restrictions on him which he'd break anyway.

It's impossible to live any kind of normal life when you're in that kind of situation. She didn't sleep, constantly stressed, constant fear... I'd put the rights of a person to not live that life 100% above the rights of a stalker to not wear a fucking ankle bracelet.

So why'd you guys break up?

So why'd you guys break up?
I graduated university and moved provinces for a new job, plan was she'd finish her courses and move up 4 months later. Alas, she couldn't handle being alone for even 1 month, broke up with me and had a new man a few weeks later.

In hindsight, she was nuts, and I'm glad shit didn't work out.

He was also the stalker ex! DUN-Dun-dun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I graduated university and moved provinces for a new job, plan was she'd finish her courses and move up 4 months later. Alas, she couldn't handle being alone for even 1 month, broke up with me and had a new man a few weeks later.

In hindsight, she was nuts, and I'm glad shit didn't work out.

I've noticed that much of the time, abused women are fucken crazy. That's why I asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that much of the time, abused women are fucken crazy. That's why I asked.

One of my ex'es also had a ridiculously emotionally and verbally abusive husband. Thankfully not physically, but she wasnt crazy. Super selfish and materialistic in retrospect, and im very glad she's an ex, but not crazy.

One of my ex'es also had a ridiculously emotionally and verbally abusive husband. Thankfully not physically, but she wasnt crazy. Super selfish and materialistic in retrospect, and im very glad she's an ex, but not crazy.

Obviously she wasn't hot.