How many times a day do you pee on elpmis?

How often

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 8 38.1%

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Lord Flaccid said:
I almost didn't make it through in the theater. I was torn between puking and going outside to stare vacantly while smoking a cigarette.

There were some old men in there crying when they came out. Must be sad to think of all the friends they lost and actually see something so realistic to remind them.

I bet, it took my Grandpa a very long time before he would even talk about the war. (Up until about 5 years ago or less).

F33nX said:
omfg i can't escape pee!!!!! all i've been doing in the past 3 days is collecting rat pee and analyzing it! OMG WTP!!!

BUSINESSWEEK RESULTS

Spinning And Weaving New Uses For Nanotubes
By Rod Kurtz - September 05, 2005
... A Different Kind Of Wet Cell Humans have been exploiting the power of urine for centuries. The Romans brushed their teeth with it. Other cultures ... of copper, magnesium, and paper laced with copper chloride. A drop of urine on the credit-card-sized device starts a chemical reaction that causes a ...

How odd we talk about pee and I go to the doc office and read this ... WTF.

gottoys? said:
BUSINESSWEEK RESULTS

Spinning And Weaving New Uses For Nanotubes
By Rod Kurtz - September 05, 2005
... A Different Kind Of Wet Cell Humans have been exploiting the power of urine for centuries. The Romans brushed their teeth with it. Other cultures ... of copper, magnesium, and paper laced with copper chloride. A drop of urine on the credit-card-sized device starts a chemical reaction that causes a ...

How odd we talk about pee and I go to the doc office and read this ... WTF.

Post rest of article please.

Thorn Bird said:
i'll give most anything a shot because not much bothers me. the one scene that really freaked/disgusted me was in scarface(?) and was the chainsaw scene. efreakingads.

i havent seen scarface, so we're even. bahaha. and i've still only seen the edited version of alien(s)

Lord Flaccid said:
Post rest of article please.

Sorry you have to be a subscriber to get full article online - brats! Go to Coppel Medical center they have a few copies - hoist one out the door :)