How Many Reputation Points?

zengirl said:
Yes, I had to mouseover to see what each button meant. The "Report a bad post" button is a little scary, I find it's awfully close to the "Add to ...'s reputation" button.

Yeah, fatty will need to do some editing of the style... :heart: him for making it tho.

fly said:
Yeah, fatty will need to do some editing of the style... :heart: him for making it tho.
It wasn't a criticizm of Fat Burger at all! Much :heart: for Fatty! I'm just utterly incompetent with a mouse, I have this spastic clicking disorder so I just randomly click all over the place, it's beyond medical intervention at this point.

zengirl said:
It wasn't a criticizm of Fat Burger at all! Much :heart: for Fatty! I'm just utterly incompetent with a mouse, I have this spastic clicking disorder so I just randomly click all over the place, it's beyond medical intervention at this point.

You should be doing pretty good at some of the arcade games then, I'd imagine.

BigDov said:
You should be doing pretty good at some of the arcade games then, I'd imagine.
Not on this forum! The scores are entirely too high, I'm intimidated to try. On another vb forum I am the reigning champ on a couple of games, but it seems the folks around here are some hard core gamers or something. :lol:

zengirl said:
Not on this forum! The scores are entirely too high, I'm intimidated to try. On another vb forum I am the reigning champ on a couple of games, but it seems the folks around here are some hard core gamers or something. :lol:

It does look that way..... I've pretty much resolved myself to NOT have a top score on any of the games here :(

:lol:

how many points do I have to get before I can get an 2nd green box thingy

BigDov said:
It does look that way..... I've pretty much resolved myself to NOT have a top score on any of the games here :(

:lol:
I wonder how much time the high score holders put in and how many times they sucked before getting the high score?

BigDov said:
Hard to say; some people seem to just have a knack for games. Any game, for that matter.
Not me! I played the smash the penguin bloody game and struck out like 8 times in a row. :lol: Forget getting the high score, I jump up and down and cheer if I can hit the bloody thing!