How Many Reputation Points?

zengirl said:
Is there a limit on how many positives you can give a post? Can we one day decide we're completely manic and positive button every post in a thread?
I'm not sure of how exactly it works, but it loves to stop me from giving reputation repeatedly on someone.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to April23 again.

I see!

zengirl said:
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to April23 again.

I see!

It's like herepes. :D

wr3kt said:
It's like herepes. :D
Well then I went on a reputation marathon and gave positives to everyone on the first page and then it let me give to April23 again!

zengirl said:
Well then I went on a reputation marathon and gave positives to everyone on the first page and then it let me give to April23 again!
haha I did the same thing... I had to rep a bunch of people then I could give w3rkt a good hee ho.

April23 said:
haha I did the same thing... I had to rep a bunch of people then I could give w3rkt a good hee ho.
How can you check someone else's reputation points?

Default Reputation
What reputation level shall new users receive upon registration? Make sure that you have a reputation level that is at least equal to or less than this value.

Number of Reputation Ratings to Display
Controls how many ratings to display in the user's control panel.

Administrator's Reputation Power
How many reputation points does an administrator give or take away with each click?

Set to 0 to have administrators follow the same rules as everyone else.

Register Date Factor
For every X number of days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor
For every X number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor
For every X points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Post Count
How many posts must a user have before his reputation hits count on others?

Minimum Reputation Count
How much reputation must a user have before his reputation hits count on others?

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit
How many reputation clicks can a user give over each 24 hour period? Administrators are exempt from this limit.

Reputation User Spread
How many different users must you give reputation to before you can hit the same person again? Administrators are exempt from this limit.

(These numbers subject to change at any time.)

Post Count Factor
For every X number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Neato.
I gots me some powar!

What are the rules about donating marklar to someone to gain reputation?

How does that work?

Is it 1 rep per 10 marklar?

I think giving reputation (especially neg) is a passive aggressive way of flaming someone you don't like. I don't like it.