How Many Reputation Points?

K

Kander77

Guest
zengirl said:
Not me! I played the smash the penguin bloody game and struck out like 8 times in a row. :lol: Forget getting the high score, I jump up and down and cheer if I can hit the bloody thing!


me too. :fly:
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,450
23,205
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
zengirl said:
Not me! I played the smash the penguin bloody game and struck out like 8 times in a row. :lol: Forget getting the high score, I jump up and down and cheer if I can hit the bloody thing!

You said bloody. :fly:
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
fly said:
You said bloody. :fly:
I said it twice :elfpenis: Your name makes me think buzz buzz buzz in my head, I want to swat at something but I only end up hitting myself in the head. :(
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,450
23,205
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
zengirl said:
I said it twice :elfpenis: Your name makes me think buzz buzz buzz in my head, I want to swat at something but I only end up hitting myself in the head. :(

You swat at flies??? I gave you bad rep.

:fly:J/K:fly:
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
fly said:
my fly friends thank you.

--good rep left
:heart: Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fly again.


:lol: is it just me or does that seem kinda naughty?
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
zengirl said:
:heart: Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fly again.


:lol: is it just me or does that seem kinda naughty?

It could EASILY be taken out of context..... it seems entirely possible that it was meant to be that way.

:lol:
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
BigDov said:
It could EASILY be taken out of context..... it seems entirely possible that it was meant to be that way.

:lol:
:lol: Okay, I thought it was just me :o
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
BigDov said:
The popularity contest, duh silly :fly:
Nobody told me about any popularity contest, just when I was starting to have fun here too. :(

/me heads to the end of the line.
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
BigDov said:
awww....... don't go. Come back zengirl!! COME BACK!!!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigDov again.


Wow, this forum really promotes promescuity! :egads: