How many of you useless people have done this and suceeded...?

fly said:
Try a man's game, like badminton. PWNAGE++
pfft, I took two years of badminton in high school, and a semester in college. I could play you blindfolded and still whoop your ass.

Nemo said:
I go to an all girls school, nobody wants my tits. Library closes at 5, just like everything else in this country. :p

:lol: Yeah I went to an all girls school too and there were plenty of girls there that wouldn't mind seeing some boobies. I think they called themselves lezzbeans or something.... :confused:

Pandora said:
:lol: Yeah I went to an all girls school too and there were plenty of girls there that wouldn't mind seeing some boobies. I think they called themselves lezzbeans or something.... :confused:

Yeah, only about 35 percent were those or Bi-sexual...at least those were the reported..I think only about 35 percent were not! :fly:

JJ Lady said:
Yeah, only about 35 percent were those or Bi-sexual...at least those were the reported..I think only about 35 percent were not! :fly:

What do people expect? Put a bunch of teenage girls in the same place, no boys, and theyre going to at least experiment :rolleyes:

Don't ask how I know :eek: