How many of you useless people have done this and suceeded...?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
42,661
7,236
723
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,883
Tomorrow I'm going into a literature exam, the questions are on a poetry book I have not and will not read. What are the chances of me passing with flying colors?

To add some content/pretend Im not blogging/try and get some activity going on this place: Tell me stories about how you guys were rebels at my age, I love that kinda thing. If some of you (read:half) can't remember that far back, make it up!
 
Go to the library and check out the cliffs notes on what youre test will cover.
If that doesnt work out, just sit next to the smratest looking boy and tell him youll show him your tits if he helps you pass.
 
during my last semester of high school, i decided to not do anything in physics. i got a D. eh.

i got my only suspension (i actually hadn't even had a detention up until this moment) in my educational career a week before i graduated from high school. i had been suspended because i had been found guilty of forgery. what i had forged was a parking permit... in ms paint.

yep, i am a rebel... grrrrr.
 
Drool-Boy said:
Go to the library and check out the cliffs notes on what youre test will cover.
If that doesnt work out, just sit next to the smratest looking boy and tell him youll show him your tits if he helps you pass.

I go to an all girls school, nobody wants my tits. Library closes at 5, just like everything else in this country. :p
 
Harper said:
during my last semester of high school, i decided to not do anything in physics. i got a D. eh.

i got my only suspension (i actually hadn't even had a detention up until this moment) in my educational career a week before i graduated from high school. i had been suspended because i had been found guilty of forgery. what i had forged was a parking permit... in ms paint.

yep, i am a rebel... grrrrr.

Last semester? I haven't done any Physics for the past five years. My last report said "Carys got a dreadful 19% in her last test and if she doesn't study she will probably get the same result in her finals this year". What a bitch.

Why didn't you just use a pen? :wtf:
 
If it's on a specific poem or book, you probably won't do well. I had that happen in a History of Sci-Fi class I took, missed reading about 4 chapters, and totally bombed the quiz. They were all very specific questions on the content.
 
bast_imret said:
If it's on a specific poem or book, you probably won't do well. I had that happen in a History of Sci-Fi class I took, missed reading about 4 chapters, and totally bombed the quiz. They were all very specific questions on the content.
How the hell could you bomb a test in a subject like that?
 
bast_imret said:
If it's on a specific poem or book, you probably won't do well. I had that happen in a History of Sci-Fi class I took, missed reading about 4 chapters, and totally bombed the quiz. They were all very specific questions on the content.

There's 12 poems and the question is probably on two of those. You get given the book when you go in so you can quote it etc. I figure I could read the poems, quote a bunch saying how profound and deep the poet is blah blah blah instead of actually doing work.

Edit: History of Sci-Fi? :wtf:
 
Nemo said:
There's 12 poems and the question is probably on two of those. You get given the book when you go in so you can quote it etc. I figure I could read the poems, quote a bunch saying how profound and deep the poet is blah blah blah instead of actually doing work.

Edit: History of Sci-Fi? :wtf:
Why not google on the poems and try and get a little background at least?
 
I know many a lot of public school kids would have read the material.
 
Nemo said:
That's because they can't bullshit like me.
Given their street smarts and hard lives on the streets, I'm sure they can think on their feet just fine. And some wouldn't squander the educational opportunities you've been given by not taking advantage of a situation like yours to the fullest.
 
smileynev said:
Given their street smarts and hard lives on the streets, I'm sure they can think on their feet just fine. And some wouldn't squander the educational opportunities you've been given by not taking advantage of a situation like yours to the fullest.

Oh that's right I've lived in a palace my whole life, get the chip off your shoulder jerk. Just because being a huge academic success isn't my number one priority, so what? It can't be, my brain won't let me be focused on something I'm not immensely interested in. If I can get by doing minimal work and getting As and Bs why the hell not? A lot of people in my school do a LOT of work and get As and Bs, I'm pretty happy being where I am thank you very much. I'll go take advantage of the school gym instead.
 
Nemo said:
Oh that's right I've lived in a palace my whole life, get the chip off your shoulder jerk. Just because being a huge academic success isn't my number one priority, so what? It can't be, my brain won't let me be focused on something I'm not immensely interested in. If I can get by doing minimal work and getting As and Bs why the hell not? A lot of people in my school do a LOT of work and get As and Bs, I'm pretty happy being where I am thank you very much. I'll go take advantage of the school gym instead.
Public school kids are better at dodgeball then private school kids.
 
It sounds like if you can get away with that kind of stuff, that the school is padding the grades it gives out to make itself look better. I predict your life at a university will be ... interesting.
 
smileynev said:
Public school kids are better at dodgeball then private school kids.

Listen old man, I used to live in what you'd call a ghetto, I used to go to public schooling until my dad decided I needed to be around intellectual people. I can dodge a ball better than you. As can a lot of people in private schools. I don't really think there's too much of a difference between sports people at public or private school. Try a new argument. :)