How many modems and/or networking equipment do you own?

S

smileynev

...I was just looking over my qwest bill for the new house, fuckers gouging me like crazy.

At our apartment we had Earthlink DSL with a Speedstream modem. They never asked for it back when we moved so I still have that.

Then we moved to our first home and I finally got Comcast after a year without high speed. Purchased that modem myself.

Now we're in the new house and have Qwest with an actiontec wireless DSL modem. $59.99 for the little bugger.

Along the way I went through a Netgear router that occasionally acted doofey, a Microsoft wired router that didn't fix my Xbox live problems, and a Microsoft Wireless router.

Should I plug them in all at once for added security?

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

I've got a Motorola SB5100
A Cisco 2500
A busted Netgear broadband router
A Linksys wireless broadband router
And more modems than you can shake a stick at

Yeah, you computer nerds sure do collect a lot of crap.

I also have an old 10baseT 4 port hub that I got with a networking kit and a 5 port switch that I never bothered to really hookup.

BigDov said:
Will you get faster internets if you hook both of those modems up at the same time??? :confused:

:lol:
I'm gonna plug the cable modem into the directv line and see if I can download the playboy channel.

April23 said:
Aww you think I'm mean?

Sometimes I think you get a little cranky. Almost chick like. If you would only post a picture I could judge for sure.

smileyfat said:
Sometimes I think you get a little cranky. Almost chick like. If you would only post a picture I could judge for sure.
You take me too seriously, I think mean is the new funny.