How many great ideas have come to you on the crapper?

wr3kt said:
Were you droppin a load while shooting one?
naa, the lid was closed. it started with me grabbing her while she was putting on some makup, it escillated into sechs on teh poopar with the lid down.

CletusJones said:
naa, the lid was closed. it started with me grabbing her while she was putting on some makup, it escillated into sechs on teh poopar with the lid down.

That's definantly a unique escalation...was she still trying to put makeup on during the sex?

wr3kt said:
That's definantly a unique escalation...was she still trying to put makeup on during the sex?
at first, she was all like "we have to be there soon! ooh, yeah, like that... we're gonna be late." and then she attacked me.

Hey Cletus. I have the following for Solaris 10. All in PDF format. WIll this do?

# Solaris 10 Basic Administration
# Solaris 10 Advanced Administration
# Solaris 10 SVM Administration
# Solaris 10 Zones
# Solaris 10 Network Services
# Solaris 10 IP Services
# Solaris 10 Tunable Parameters
# Solaris 10 Security Services

3_ft_9 said:
Hey Cletus. I have the following for Solaris 10. All in PDF format. WIll this do?

# Solaris 10 Basic Administration
# Solaris 10 Advanced Administration
# Solaris 10 SVM Administration
# Solaris 10 Zones
# Solaris 10 Network Services
# Solaris 10 IP Services
# Solaris 10 Tunable Parameters
# Solaris 10 Security Services

Did you think of those while on the crapper???

BigDov said:
For some reason lately, I've been thinking about the stuff I haven't been getting done at work when I'm on the crapper. I NEVER think about work :(

Your stool must be a little more difficult to excrete right now.

Loosen that o-ring.

BigDov said:
I could be accused of having too much fiber........ does it have the opposite affect when the dosage is too high?

Good question.
I dont have any problems pooping. I could make a video for you so you can see if your doing it wrong.