How long should I MIRCOWAVE my newborn?

A refrigerator.

And then the range/oven -- gas, of course.

If you have those two things you're pretty much set. Everything else is more or less of a luxury.

There's nothing you can't do on a grill that you can do on a range/oven if you know what you're doing.

But I definitely agree with the fridge.

The new microwave were getting is totally awesome because it has a convection oven in it too. Now we can have 2 ovens. WIN!

There's one of those at my Dad's house. They are nice, but you need to learn how to cook with it. It's got a regular microwave mode, a convection oven mode, and then some weird hybrid mode where it heats your food with hot air and zotzs it with radio waves at the same time. I've not had satisfactory results with this mode outside of reheating food.

There's one of those at my Dad's house. They are nice, but you need to learn how to cook with it. It's got a regular microwave mode, a convection oven mode, and then some weird hybrid mode where it heats your food with hot air and zotzs it with radio waves at the same time. I've not had satisfactory results with this mode outside of reheating food.

you said zotz...I used to love these as a kid

zotz%20apple.jpg

Actually this one does the conversions for you apparently. Just put in the regular time and it calculates. I see it mostly being useful at Thanksgiving when there is too much food that needs to be heated...

I use the microwave every day I guess. Heating up water for my oatmeal, heating up Zac's soy burgers for dinner, reheating leftovers ++++