how long before...

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
...they are remaking movies from the 90's? this shit is getting ridiculous...saw an ad for the new Charlie & the Chocolate Factory lastnight and of course there's the Dukes of Hazzard movie coming out and we have Batman, etc..

why_ask_why said:
he's great but one actor will not make or break that movie
I think he makes an awesome willie wonka. however, tim burton's dark sense of humor fits perfectly with the idea of willie wonka.

fly said:
I think he makes an awesome willie wonka. however, tim burton's dark sense of humor fits perfectly with the idea of willie wonka.

I agree, with those two working together on it I think it will at least be entertaining. Also, Batman was definitely the best batman they've done so far.

fly said:

I've heard that this version will be much truer to the book than the original version.

fly said:
I think it looks brilliant! I'm not a huge fan of Mr. Deep, but I love Tim Burton. I think he's gonna do a great job with it!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I think it looks brilliant! I'm not a huge fan of Mr. Deep, but I love Tim Burton. I think he's gonna do a great job with it!!

nice freudian slip there! :hi2u:

I keep reading how Hollywood execs are stressing over plummeting ticket sales. No fucking way, you mean people don't want to watch the same movies over and over? Or t.v. shows turned into movies? Amazing.

No-talent assclowns.

Sarcasmo said:
I keep reading how Hollywood execs are stressing over plummeting ticket sales. No fucking way, you mean people don't want to watch the same movies over and over? Or t.v. shows turned into movies? Amazing.

No-talent assclowns.

I cant image that ticket sales are down when rush-hour 9 is on its way:tard:

Drool-Boy said:
I cant image that ticket sales are down when rush-hour 9 is on its way:tard:

Nochnoi Dozor is coming. It should kick ass. Of course, it's Russian, so that doesn't count.

Maybe we should establish an East Coast Hollywood, and they can battle it out gangsta style by seeing who can make the best films.

Sarcasmo said:
Nochnoi Dozor is coming. It should kick ass. Of course, it's Russian, so that doesn't count.

Maybe we should establish an East Coast Hollywood, and they can battle it out gangsta style by seeing who can make the best films.

Nah, its just easier for them to blame piracy and fuck the consumers by doubling the price of stuff