How in the hell does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a quote off of 40 year old virgin. Are you getting old B?

I feel old. But I was helping a super hot single cheerleader from Ecuador with identical twin that she lives with earlier and she said I didn't look 30. Actually she just texted me a few minutes ago wanting to know if I wanted to help her work on her english sometime. No shit. I was very suprised. Very very suprised. If she was older than 19 and it wouldn't fuck with my job I'd so be there.

I feel old. But I was helping a super hot single cheerleader from Ecuador with identical twin that she lives with earlier and she said I didn't look 30. Actually she just texted me a few minutes ago wanting to know if I wanted to help her work on her english sometime. No shit. I was very suprised. Very very suprised. If she was older than 19 and it wouldn't fuck with my job I'd so be there.

These statements must be supported with pics, and I know you are one to come through for us. :hs:

I've supported many past statements with pics. Just ask JJ. She's gotten a good picture as proof before.

I usually don't bring a digital camera to students rooms. Typically I rarely visit students anymore. I just send a tech and if I do visit I bring a RA or such like. Last thing I want is someone accusing me of something I didn't do. Makes me think I need to get a pen-cam. That and a nightvision camera for my bedroom. That could be really cool but it would make my wife even more paranoid.

Here is a few week old pic from one night when I was out. I got a tan the next day. Due to that bad picture. I don't really know the red head and never have done anything with her. The other 3 though....

262451b2b606120d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.