how generous would you be?

I don't know the story, but maybe the Tibetan carving was worth something as an investment?

All I am saying, is if people come into a lot of money don't flip and go hog wild spending it. It will not be there forever and there are ways of stretching it. Save it and live off the interest... viola! No money worries ever again.

voila* kekeke

I don't know the story, but maybe the Tibetan carving was worth something as an investment?

All I am saying, is if people come into a lot of money don't flip and go hog wild spending it. It will not be there forever and there are ways of stretching it. Save it and live off the interest... viola! No money worries ever again.

no no... this guy bought all kinds of crap, like stone mantles, lots of cars, tons of random items that cost a lot of cash that no one would ever need.

I'd probably be one of those Anonymous donors of money, as if you publicize your name, you suddenly get 500 new "friends" and hear from family members you have never talked to.
There's a dude up here in Maine whose been giving his money away like crazy. Except his name is on everything that he gives away, which kinda gets tiring. You'll read in a newspaper " such and such place gets a donation of x amount of money from Harold Alfond and his wife 'Bibby'". I think now every college in the state has at least one building donated to them by Alfond.
As for coming into money, I've got two trust funds in my name. Once I finally resolve the issues with my dad being the trustee, I need to get a Will drawn up, because if I die, the money goes to him. I have no real use for the money, so I haven't decided if I'm gunna donate it. My immediate family are taken care of.

I'd correct "natzism" but I suspect the use of "y'all" and "lol" precludes the notion that it would make an impact.

why, yes .. yes you would be so correct in your deduction sir.

zing.jpg

Last edited: