how generous would you be?

My immediate family would not worry about money again, I'd donate some of it to a couple of charities that I believe in. Beyond that people can screw off.

I think I would payoff our house and my moms, or buy new houses, but nothing over the top. I would probably get new cars for us, but continue working my regular job. I would probably set up a trust fund for my kids, and put the rest in savings. I would probably also donate money to the ASPCA. I grew up very poor and I think its embedded in me to save money rather than waste it.

I think I would payoff our house and my moms, or buy new houses, but nothing over the top. I would probably get new cars for us, but continue working my regular job. I would probably set up a trust fund for my kids, and put the rest in savings. I would probably also donate money to the ASPCA. I grew up very poor and I think its embedded in me to save money rather than waste it.

You could buy a new due date and have someone stand in for you all the while toasting in Ibiza to your several day old newborn that your mother-in-law knows nothing about.

If it was embedded in you not to waste money you wouldnt think of buying new cars.

Goodbye 20% of the retail price as soon as you drive it off the lot.

Edit: Come to think of it, if they sold pickup trucks in-a-box, just assemble. I'd buy one. NY wont even let you register kit cars...

Last edited:

And i could form my own company. Lazy Housedads Inc.
I could go to "work" every day in my office on the 4th floor of our mansion and play video games all day. At least it would give the appearance to our children that I still had some work ethic. :D

If it was embedded in you not to waste money you wouldnt think of buying new cars.

Goodbye 20% of the retail price as soon as you drive it off the lot.

Edit: Come to think of it, if they sold pickup trucks in-a-box, just assemble. I'd buy one. NY wont even let you register kit cars...

if you're rich, you dont buy used, regardless of how poor you grew up.

If you had an indiscriminate amount of cash at your disposal, I'm betting you'd go buy that car you've been eyeballing all your life. You'd feel you owe it to yourself finally. Finally "you" can have something you've dreamed about.

And that wouldn't be bad. You aren't wasting it at all. Sometimes you owe yourself that guilty pleasure. We all do sometimes.

I'd buy my dad a truck (any one he wanted). I'd buy my mom a mini-cooper (cas she wants one bad). Put money up for Drake for a car when he's old enough. MOney put in a CD for Drake's college (if he wants to go). Pay off my parents house. Buy the wood for them to make their deck bigger like they want. Pave their driveway. Put HVAC in my nannie's house and recarpet her house in any carpet she wanted. Then I'd buy me a house, and probabaly a newer car. Probabaly a sports car, probably a G35 :lol:. The rest would go into saving and maybe some stocks. I'd keep working (depending on how much money I won. If I won 40 million dollars .. I'd quit work and just go to school, then open my own design firm when I graduated).