how generous would you be?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
I would be to generous but it would all go to family and friends. Knowing and being honest with myself I know that charities would be my last thought and it would be to late. To me it would be take care of me and mine before others and theres.

if i had millions, all my families houses would be paid off, and i would always be taking them out to dinner, paying for the whole thing and leaving obscenely huge tips. And gifts at Christmas would be extravagant. :D

:lol: I heard about that on the radio this morning, the guy is letting homeless people move into 8 of his 20 mansions rent free... but they have to pay the electric bill

I wouldn't consider it generous because I'd be expecting to make a profit but if I had eight or nine figures I'd be putting people to work. Sure I'd take care of loved ones and have some fun of my own but most of the money would be sunk into various businesses and other investment options. Some of which - like a classic car restoration shop - would be things that would also serve my own interests and hobbies but the main goal would be to make jobs available for as many honest, talented, hard-working people I could find.

Either that or I would sink every penny into becoming the first private company to put a man on the Moon and start building a colony to live in and from which I could launch further incursions....er, exploratory missions into space.

I wouldn't consider it generous because I'd be expecting to make a profit but if I had eight or nine figures I'd be putting people to work. Sure I'd take care of loved ones and have some fun of my own but most of the money would be sunk into various businesses and other investment options. Some of which - like a classic car restoration shop - would be things that would also serve my own interests and hobbies but the main goal would be to make jobs available for as many honest, talented, hard-working people I could find.

Either that or I would sink every penny into becoming the first private company to put a man on the Moon and start building a colony to live in and from which I could launch further incursions....er, exploratory missions into space.

I wouldnt :heart: you if you werent such an odd piece of machinery. :fly:

I'd like to say that I'd be generous, but honestly I couldn't promise it. If I worked ultra hard to make a lot of money the last thing I would want to do is see it go away, regardless of how noble the cause happened to be.

Those of you saying otherwise are dirty liars.

I'd like to say that I'd be generous, but honestly I couldn't promise it. If I worked ultra hard to make a lot of money the last thing I would want to do is see it go away, regardless of how noble the cause happened to be.

Those of you saying otherwise are dirty liars.

I was thinking more or less that we magically became billionaires. If I worked for it your dam right skippy, get your own shit.

it depends. It would be under my own discretion, and if you came and asked me for something you would automatically be excluded. It would largely be to family and friends however, and even then I would do something like buy them a house, or pay off theirs, not fund their business ideas and schemes.

The only reason I can logically reason why Kawamoto san went this far was because hes been trying to build low income housing in Maui for a around a decade and cant because of zoning issues. It would be an awesome Fuck You to most of the people who are blocking it, who probably live by most of the properties he's giving away.