How far would you go to lose weight?

KNYTE said:
Plus, even with that muscle mass he's still vulnerable to bullets, just like everyone else.
true and that amount of mass is more of a hinderance if his mouth starts writing checks his butt can't cash

Rule number 73:

Never EVER pay anyone to get you to lose weight or give you a job. Both are bullshit schemes that you can do for yourself for free.

b_sinning said:
NutriSystem is a better way to go.

Or just take Clenbuterol. If you can't lose some weight on Clen then you're probably dead.
Weight watchers is the better way to go. I have a friend at work who is doing it now and has lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. You just have to do the annoying point counting thing

JJ Lady said:
Weight watchers is the better way to go. I have a friend at work who is doing it now and has lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. You just have to do the annoying point counting thing

i've gained 7 in the past three. i was rather proud.

then i took a dump.

KNYTE said:
He doesn't look even remotely natural. He looks (as you said) freakish.

Plus, even with that muscle mass he's still vulnerable to bullets, just like everyone else.

edit: I just read his bio, the guy is 5'6, my freaking height. He must scare children when they walk down the street looking the way he does.

He writes a colum for Muscular Development. His nickname is the Rambling Freak. His colum is always just insane. He has destroyed his brain and he didn't have much to begin with. His arms got so big thet he couldn't do stuff like brush his teeth except for ones with very long built on handles. When they are that big you limit their movement.

You should see if they offer something like Nicotrel except for weight lost.

http://media.putfile.com/SNL-Nicotrel-Rock

JJ Lady said:

i thought weight watchers was essentially just calorie counting though, why pay for that? :confused: i do that on my own and lost 15 pounds in 4 months

Its a lot more then just calorie counting. It's a point system (my mom successfully lost 25lbs on it) and it also focuses alot on portion sizes, and teaching you about nutrition. Counting calories dosen't always work. You also have to look at fat content etc...

Good luck zengirl... Hopefully you are not getting screwed over.

so last night she said that when i start training full time and have to cut out all the fun stuff (smoking, drinking, junk food, sex) that she's going to make everyone in the house follow the same healthy routine :eek: hell no i'm not being held responsible for schmilk being denied his oreos and little debbies :p but the point is that sheer adherance to a set of dietary rules and exercise regiment will be more beneficial than some nutrisystem jenny craig gobbledygook (i luv that werd)

but this is an opportunity to get some extra cash so I hope it's all kosher :cool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Its a lot more then just calorie counting. It's a point system (my mom successfully lost 25lbs on it) and it also focuses alot on portion sizes, and teaching you about nutrition. Counting calories dosen't always work. You also have to look at fat content etc...

Good luck zengirl... Hopefully you are not getting screwed over.
Far more important than fat content or calorie counting is the quality of the food you're eating. The human body needs fat, it needs sugar, it needs carbs, and it needs calories. Simply cutting those may help someone drop weight but it's not necessarily going to make that person healthier. Avoiding processed foods, especially those containing artificial sweeteners (which make diet sodas ridiculously counterproductive - you'll gain more weight with diet coke than regular) and preservatives, and ensuring that the foods you eat provide you with enough nutrients in addition to the fat, carbs, protien, and calories your body needs is going to help more than simply treating calories and fat like a math problem.

Though I've heard conflicting reports about mutlivitamin supplements :confused: I have a nutritionist that says to stay away from them but others day they're perfectly fine. Either way I'm listening to my guy and getting what I need from V8 and 100% fruit juices. :D

Last edited:
ChikkenNoodul said:
If you do V8, get the low sodium version

The regular one has a CRAPLOAD of sodium :fly:
yeah I know, I should pay more attention to sodium content. at least sarah buys sea salt which is supposed to be better for me than plain or iodized :)

I do enjoy the V8 though, that's good stuff

FlyNavy said:
yeah I know, I should pay more attention to sodium content. at least sarah buys sea salt which is supposed to be better for me than plain or iodized :)

I do enjoy the V8 though, that's good stuff
Yep, sea salt is better IMO

But I avoid salt of any kind as much as possible, my father had high blood pressure which eventually killed him

I do agree though, V8 is tasty :drool: Particularly the spicy V8 mixed with a good potato vodka :drool:^BradPittsCokeHabit

ChikkenNoodul said:

But I avoid salt of any kind as much as possible, my father had high blood pressure which eventually killed him

I do agree though, V8 is tasty :drool: Particularly the spicy V8 mixed with a good potato vodka :drool:^BradPittsCokeHabit

Check out a Bloody Mary mixer call Zing Zang. :drool: You will not be disspointed. Not to "tomato juice", not to "cocktail sauce."

ChikkenNoodul said:

At the doctor yesterday my blood pressure was 90/50 something (and they say your blood pressure goes up when you're pregnant), do you think I should eat more salt? :fly:

eileenbunny said:
what do you do to try to gain weight other than hold it in?

the dump paRT was a joke actually. i've been eating like a normal person and taking a little 1-tu.