How far would you go to lose weight?

zengirl said:
Actually only $150. The rest is paid monthly.

We'll see if I'm actually scammed or not.
if you put it on a Visa then you're safe; worst case you file a fraud claim or something stating that they ripped you off and you get your bling back. I have no idea what the consumer protection policies for other cards are

b_sinning said:
NutriSystem is a better way to go.

Or just take Clenbuterol. If you can't lose some weight on Clen then you're probably dead.
I don't get how the NutriSystem works....you're paying money to have someone else restrict your diet? Or is their food really that much healthier than you'd get by spending the same at the grocery store buying healthy foods?

Clenbuterol, on the other hand...dude, I wouldn't trust that shit. I can't see taking pills to alter weight unless there's some serious medical condition associated with that.

eat healthier, get more excercise. :p not that difficult. not saying one should go out and overpay for all organic foods and count calories and spend two hours at the gym every day but cutting out artificial sweeteners and reducing the amount of processed food you take in along with some sheer and simple walking or jogging every single day is going to be cheaper and safer than taking some drug. not to mention losing weight is nothing more than a vanity issue; being healthy is a different thing altogether and the latter option actually promotes good health, taking pills just makes you drop weight and not necessarily in a good way

b_sinning said:
Wonder how bad those waffers are going to taste.

Nutrisystem they count the calories for you and provide healthy food.
Yeah but then when you get the munchies you're stuck, or you cheat.

And when lunch is catered at work, you can't partake at all, for the entire duration of your diet.

At least this way it's only every other day and I won't feel deprived or anything.

KNYTE said:
Is this the one where people have sex constantly until they burn the weight off?

I patented that one over a decade ago :p

lil, you're going to be living off these and vitamins for the next 90 days?? :eek:
NeccoWafers2.02oz.JPG

Dude, for $300 I wouldve come to WI, followed you around, and slapped you everytime you tried eat something.

Coqui said:
I'm a self admitted glutton. You just have to work out more if you want to eat
I get puking sick on just about anything that is too greasy or sweet. Also lift compulsively, but I suck at the aerobic conditioning.