How far away was the clinic?

dreamwalker said:
In this case apparently the gf agreed to have him do it, which doen't exactly make a strong legal case.
Either way its still violent and immoral. Who am I to say tho.

Pandora said:
:fly: Fly is causing trouble!

Nothing new there :fly:

But some people don't know how to discuss things without getting all emotional. We all have trouble keeping a level head sometimes. So I don't think it has anything to do with 'sides' though.

QFT.

This is why I generally stay away from certain hot topics, regardless of which side I'm on. Both sides have very strong feelings on this one, and it is extremely unlikely that anyone will convince anyone else to change their mind, so I don't see any profit in arguing the subject.

dreamwalker said:
Nothing new there :fly:

QFT.

This is why I generally stay away from certain hot topics, regardless of which side I'm on. Both sides have very strong feelings on this one, and it is extremely unlikely that anyone will convince anyone else to change their mind, so I don't see any profit in arguing the subject.

I actually got my mind changed from an internet debate on gun control once. Since then, I beat my chest whenever I can, hoping that I too can open someone's eyes.

dreamwalker said:
I like debating too, but I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person :fly:

For not watching movies, you sure come close to some classic lines in some classic movies

Princess Bride in this case.

fly said:
LOL POOP COCK VAGINA INTERNETS

Real logical argument there :rolleyes: :p

April23 said:
I have two armies.

LET'S GET HIM!!! :D

fly said:
I actually got my mind changed from an internet debate on gun control once. Since then, I beat my chest whenever I can, hoping that I too can open someone's eyes.

That is an extremely rare event, which I don't see happening often at all.

Coqui said:
For not watching movies, you sure come close to some classic lines in some classic movies

Princess Bride in this case.

Some of those lines have become part of conversation in other contexts. I didn't know Princess Bride had any lines like that :o

dreamwalker said:
That is an extremely rare event, which I don't see happening often at all.

Yeah, but I have plenty of time and patience. I had a debate with a guy once over the Afgan war that lasted longer than the war. Everyone laughed at us.

April23 said:
<---She doesn't like it when you talk about her problems out in the open. :fly:

Number 5 just cries a river a minute
7 wants to tie you up and drown you in it
Yeah, 14 just wants to say so long, bygones
32 wants to do things to you that'll make you blush
10 wants to key the El Camino that you love so much
And there ain't nobody that wants to mess with 23