How does it do it?

Google god. Anyways, score any cock yet?

My god, if I answer anything I'm using google. Think about all the topics I dont post on. That is what I dont know. I dont comment on what I dont know. I'm just high visibility on what I do know. Hence you, being a whore, feel the urge to yell google everytime I post something. Bitch.

There is no "if" this is true. This is true. It is an undeniable fact of nature. Math is not subject to interpretation. You did the math wrong, or looked at the wrong box.

Showing that any two digit number less the sum of the two digits is divisible by nine (whole positive integers only of course).

(10x + y) :: Two digit number

(10x + y) - (x + y) :: Subtract the sum of the two digits

= 10x + y - x - y :: Associative property (not sure)

= 10x - x :: (y) + (-y) = 0

= 9x :: Subtraction. 9x is obviously divisible by nine.

Edit: Or the program screwed up. But not God the universe and math.

Edit: In base 10.

I know that the math is right. I was just wondering why the answers were different every time. You are an ass and I have finally decided I cannot deal with you anymore. You are the first person I have ever decided to ignore. Congrats.

I know that the math is right. I was just wondering why the answers were different every time. You are an ass and I have finally decided I cannot deal with you anymore. You are the first person I have ever decided to ignore. Congrats.

AND IM GONNA TAKE MY TOYS

AND GO HOME

o_O :care:

I really think there's some kind of glitch in the program. I did this kind of thing a while back and I knew it was a multiple of nine. Dryer was on all the 9's and it said Reno Junk.