Baby How do you...

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
React to an ugly baby? With the school season starting back up my daughter's ballet class has resumed as well. This would normally be a good thing but it seems as though most of the moms have given birth over the summer break. A disproportionate amount of them seem to have odd looking children. Until I saw this video I literally had no clue how to react. I hope this helps others as much as it's helped me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lying to women is easy. Just look them in the eye, flat out lie to them, and then compliment their shoes. They won't even remember you lied to them as you discuss the latest Manolo Blahniks

React to an ugly baby? With the school season starting back up my daughter's ballet class has resumed as well. This would normally be a good thing but it seems as though most of the moms have given birth over the summer break. A disproportionate amount of them seem to have odd looking children. Until I saw this video I literally had no clue how to react. I hope this helps others as much as it's helped me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v28G6xrlaLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AHAHAHAHHAAAA