Halp How do you stay motivated....

I am so laid back and non-stressed that there's very little that actually bothers me. And when I do get stressed, I like to take my motorcycle out and go for a ride. It really helps to clear my head. It takes me away from the real world and forces me to focus on the here and now. Even if it's just a quick 30 minute ride, it has the same calming effect on me as meditation does. For those stressful days at work, I'll take my bike out during lunch for a quick ride.

Of course that's a tad bit difficult now that the bike is in the shop, so now I drive my truck and turn the music up and sing along with it. The singing makes me feel good on the inside. Whether I'm singing along with Billy Currington, or screaming along with Stonesour. It helps vent the frustrations and I feel good when I arrive back.

I am so laid back and non-stressed that there's very little that actually bothers me. And when I do get stressed, I like to take my motorcycle out and go for a ride. It really helps to clear my head.

Riding and Running do this for me.

re: Riding: It's weird, but, at the barn as soon as I get out of the truck the stress is like pushed out of me. Like, it knows it's not allowed at the barn. It's the weirdest feeling, but everything is OK at the barn. Like everything.

& when I head out, I take some of that OK with me every time. It's the cheapest therapy in the world.

I usually do this to those that stand in my way

rub-it-in-your-face-middle-finger-in-your-face.gif
Omg that's too cute and funny