Halp How do you RSS

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
I use Google reader pretty heavily and now that they're sunsetting it I've got no goto.

Does anyone else still use RSS? What do you use?

There is talk that Google reader's RSS functionality is going to get absorbed into Google+, so don't get too panic'd yet.

To be honest, I'm probably one of the few tech nerds that doesn't RSS much.

There is talk that Google reader's RSS functionality is going to get absorbed into Google+, so don't get too panic'd yet.

I don't use Google+. I assumed that Google Currents would replace it.

Thanks @fly I'll check out feedly.

I don't use Google+ and can't see myself beginning, just for RSS.

Also, currents is magazines. It's pretty nice but I still like kindle mags better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere on Genmay, there is documentation for me being on twitter before anyone else was on twitter. I made a thread about it, and almost everyone said 'What is twitter?', or 'oh look, another web trend that will die soon'.

:lol:

That being said, my twitter account is completely unused. I never found much use in it.

I don't RSS at all.

Somewhere on Genmay, there is documentation for me being on twitter before anyone else was on twitter. I made a thread about it, and almost everyone said 'What is twitter?', or 'oh look, another web trend that will die soon'.

:lol:

That being said, my twitter account is completely unused. I never found much use in it.
:lol: that's what you get for being ahead of the curve.

I don't really get a lot of value from twitter, social networks aren't much fun

Thanks @fly I'll check out feedly.

I don't use Google+ and can't see myself beginning, just for RSS.

Also, currents is magazines. It's pretty nice but I still like kindle mags better.

Currents can do RSS too.

From leading publications, to blogs you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite content, presented in a swipable magazine format.

However, Feedly is pretty sweet in that it just consumes your current Google Reader stuffs.

Last edited: