How do you relieve boredom?

Drool-Boy said:
we were all about to take our tits out and post pics
care to join?
:shady:

Hmmm...I'd think that you [M] people would have seen enough of my tits since my husband was kind enough to post massive cleavage pics all over there :D

JJ Lady said:
Hmmm...I'd think that you [M] people would have seen enough of my tits since my husband was kind enough to post massive cleavage pics all over there :D

I did not see.
Show.

JJ Lady said:

There's some things we men just never get tired of looking at though......... you're talking about one of 'em.

Well You'd have to ask my man then. Sorry but I don't usually make it a practice of keeping pictures of my boobs on my work computer. Hmm..maybe I should. I could use the extra money! :fly:

JJ Lady said:
Well You'd have to ask my man then. Sorry but I don't usually make it a practice of keeping pictures of my boobs on my work computer. Hmm..maybe I should. I could use the extra money! :fly:

You think we're doing this for our own pleasure? No! We're looking out for your financial interests! Make with the pics.

wr3kt said:
You think we're doing this for our own pleasure? No! We're looking out for your financial interests! Make with the pics.

bewbs.jpg

:drool: