How do you like your sub?

yeah I botched my original post saying they started in Maryland, when they really started in Delaware.

They seem to get a other location every year - they've even got a joint in Florida now

http://www.capriottis.com/images/newmenu.htm

Well, they gotta open a location in Baltimore or Columbia or something. I can't justify driving seventy miles to Elkton just for a sandwich.

Well, they gotta open a location in Baltimore or Columbia or something. I can't justify driving seventy miles to Elkton just for a sandwich.

Really what else do you have to do with your time? We could drive there for lunch and then continue on to Philly for a cheesesteak, and then on to New York for some pizza or a ruben sammich. Lets just drive around and eat on the weekends.

Oh...and

We all live in a yellow submarine. A yellow submarine. A yellow submarine.

Really what else do you have to do with your time? We could drive there for lunch and then continue on to Philly for a cheesesteak, and then on to New York for some pizza or a ruben sammich. Lets just drive around and eat on the weekends.

Oh...and

We all live in a yellow submarine. A yellow submarine. A yellow submarine.

I find your idea intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Of course, that much driving and eating will be both expensive and fattening.