how do you get yourself out of a funk?

Drool-Boy said:
I wish I knew
I feel like Im spiraling downward myself
My job completely sucks right now. I have aboslutly no work, so I sit around doing nothing.
Ive been on 2 interviews and heard nothing back
None of my personal/outside projects seem to be able to get off the fucking ground.
gah:(
It's funny how you miss a post...

Sorry man. :(

How long you got left with the company?

Drool-Boy said:
I just wish theyd hurry up and fire me already.
At least then Id have an excuse to sit around in my underwear drawing cartoons all day.
Well, I bet doing that at work right now might just get that ball rolling ;)

ChikkenNoodul said:
That could mess with collecting unemployment
It depends on if they have an employee hand book and the exact wording of their dress code.

ChikkenNoodul said:
There would still be the delay if you had to bring that into it :fly:

Easier to have a grand mal siezure and collect disability for decades

:wtf:
I think Im just gonna go with the "being miserable but still collecting a paycheck" route , untill they hand me a pinkslip.

ChikkenNoodul said:
There would still be the delay if you had to bring that into it :fly:

Easier to have a grand mal siezure and collect disability for decades
Naw cuz then you have to deal with doctors and stuff. Actually getting the labor department involved in an unemployment benefit dispute is the best way to go. Those get resolved within DAYS.

Drool-Boy said:
:wtf:
I think Im just gonna go with the "being miserable but still collecting a paycheck" route , untill they hand me a pinkslip.

You could wear a pink slip to work and speed up the process. Or get yourself promoted.

I usually try to do something fun to take my mind off of it. You know, like skinning a dead hooker.

I'm a pretty upbeat person tho, so it takes a good bit to get me in a funk.

sizzlinggrace said:
I do not have a clue as to what's going on with me. My motivation has gone down the shitter, I'm more sleepy than usual, and I just can not concentrate on my responsibilities. I need to snap out of it...like a week ago. What can I do? :( :eek: :( :(

I've tried to ignore my funky mood and pretrend like it's all good.....it's kinda worked. Unfortuatly my brain is stuck in 'half empty mode' so it's hard to do. If you figure something out lemme know. Maybe it can unfunk me too! :eek:

ChikkenNoodul said:
But free drugs man, the free drugs
I must be the only person in the world who would rather deal with pain than deal with the dizzy feeling narcotics give me. :lol: