How do you get your kicks?

pa said:
OMG.. pandora, it'd be liking having a younger, more attractive version of theac..

I'm yours!!!
get with her until she's too old and wrinkled for you, since she'll never have a daughter you can then hook up with, just get with another hot young chick

you know the routine

elpmis said:
get with her until she's too old and wrinkled for you, since she'll never have a daughter you can then hook up with, just get with another hot young chick

you know the routine
where do you fit in this plan??

:drool:

theac is pregnant with my child, Pandora. I didn't want you to find out this way, but I'm too lazy to call you so this post will have to do.

elpmis said:
theac is pregnant with my child, Pandora. I didn't want you to find out this way, but I'm too lazy to call you so this post will have to do.

but, but...he said it was mine :(

Pandora said:
You? nothing. Tho if I'm going to use 2 vacation days, I don't wanna spend them listening to people talk about gore films and tapdancing skeletons

Sorry, but I lol'd at this because these would be the last things we sit around talking about a a party.

I don't remember the last time I saw a horror movie, and I laughed so hard at the dancing shim (you do know that he/she does this for money and sells his performances, right?) the first time I saw it I got it all out of my system.

I can assure you, we are as unscary as unscary could be, and have normal, everyday conversation. To be perfectly honest, before posting here and meeting Fly, I never would have even considered meeting people via the intraweb - I thought y'all were the wierd ones spending countless hours a day talking shit to people via message boards. :heart:

Pandora said:
You? nothing. Tho if I'm going to use 2 vacation days, I don't wanna spend them listening to people talk about gore films and tapdancing skeletons.

Don't worry dear. You know I won't hang around for that either. You better still be coming!:D

Candy said:
Sorry, but I lol'd at this because these would be the last things we sit around talking about a a party.

I don't remember the last time I saw a horror movie, and I laughed so hard at the dancing shim (you do know that he/she does this for money and sells his performances, right?) the first time I saw it I got it all out of my system.

I can assure you, we are as unscary as unscary could be, and have normal, everyday conversation. To be perfectly honest, before posting here and meeting Fly, I never would have even considered meeting people via the intraweb - I thought y'all were the wierd ones spending countless hours a day talking shit to people via message boards. :heart:
:clap:

Pandora said:
You? nothing. Tho if I'm going to use 2 vacation days, I don't wanna spend them listening to people talk about gore films and tapdancing skeletons.

This coming from the woman who's married to theac.

powerbook-big.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
This coming from the woman who's married to theac.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/Miscellaneous/powerbook-big.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
raaaaaawr