How do you get your kicks?

shawndavid said:
No sir...I had a clap test when I was 21 or so and that's not how it's done. They take a wire with a cotton swab at the end, put it in your urethra about an inch, twist a half turn, and remove.

They may have tested you for the G but, unless they have a new one for the clap, you didn't get that one done.

I still cringe at the thought of it. My roomie and I were at a club pissing together when he goes "Ouch, oh fuck, Reynolds...I just pissed out phlegm!!!"

We decided it in our best interests to both hit the clinic. I was clear but he ended up with the C word and blamed his girlfriend for giving it to him when he was the one cheating. Fucker hehe
ya dude but you were 21 like 10 years ago, they don't have to probe you like that anymore, it's just blood and urine tests and that's it

b_sinning said:
elpmis I give you much respect for planning a gag and sticking to it even though you had a long wait. On the other hand I'm jealious that I don't have free time like you do.

Luckly I've never had to deal with STDs and never plan to. That little head does a lot of my thinking so I keep him safe.
thanks homie

Pandora said:
Truely. With everyones obsession over sick movies and tap dancing polio victims I'm having second thoughts about coming in February. :(

I assure you the tampa crew is very cool and unscary in person :)

Pandora said:
Yeah, that's why you're going to the meat....oh wait.

I went and partied with them all for a few days in mid october...it was a good time, I promise :)

and to your edit: no one is as weird as they seem on the internet...maybe fly and elpmis, but that's it, I swear

I got my kicks a few minutes ago by finding a gas station near my work that sells 24 oz cans of Jolt cola. I've been dragging bad today so I hope drinking a few of those help.

b_sinning said:
I got my kicks a few minutes ago by finding a gas station near my work that sells 24 oz cans of Jolt cola. I've been dragging bad today so I hope drinking a few of those help.
:lol:

jolt 4 the win

Pandora said:
You? nothing. Tho if I'm going to use 2 vacation days, I don't wanna spend them listening to people talk about gore films and tapdancing skeletons.
throw drugs and alcohol in there and it sounds like the ultimate vacation to me :fly: