how do you fight boredom?

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
sizzlinggrace said:

See, you've helped a lesser soul than you today.
Now when you pass him on the streets while he's foraginf for food from a trash bin, he'll look at you and smile instead of trying to mug you.
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
i am lacking company this evening also, perhaps a movie would cheer me up. KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL. yes, that will do.

fighting boredom? i'll save the commentary. a crossword puzzle, read, tell someone you dont know that they look like your cousin(works, really), read, pick something you know nothing about that intrigues you and read, play tetris, learn how to solve a rubik's cube in 23 twists, discover how to dispose of a human body so that remains cannot be identified, make a still in the garage, learn how to make black powder, fall off a cliff and break your shoulder, elbow into many pieces and wrist, start making a list of different kinds of apples trees, find out why the mayor of brookpark was found laying in the middle of the street one night drunk, string theory is interesting, grab a book by hyped up michio kaku, find out why 95% of genmay says 42 everytime someone asks a question and they dont even know who douglas adams is, integrate e^x for friends, ever seen ATHF?, hablas espanol?, tengo un gato en mis pantaloones, find out why running sentences are considered extremely poor grammar, what is the angle of the axis earth rotates on?, why is adriana lima so intoxicatingly beautiful?, tell me about thrawn, why are pharmaceutical prices so high?, canada has, by far, the largest supply of petroleum of any country, why isnt the US bombing the mess out of Ottawa?...why does canada have only one road?, why is french canada the best canada? there's no canada like french canada, its zee best canada in ze land, zeee ozther canada is hardly canada, if you lived here for a day, youd understand, is one nut adequate?, explain the general theory of relativity, why do people celebrate christmas in december when the dudes birthday was in october, would he want his birthday celebrated, does droool really drool and do we want to know, who is mandy, has it ever occured to you that einstein worked in a patent office and hitlers dad was a postman, why do i have a picture hung on my cube at work of einstein and moe with a fine line drawn between them with the caption, 'which stooge are you?' underneath, does urbanski start with a U, is a farlinger a fartslinger and why did one get all the pretty, what is a goerpgh or however the heck its spelled, do you find it odd that reeve died from a pressure wound and heart failure when he couldve had nurses flipping him over every hour on the hour inspecting his super butthole for the slightlest blemish, i could keep this up all night, i dont understand why people complain about being bored, did you ever see boys from brazil, good movie, my liver is evil and i must punish it, but i didnt deserve a week in the hospital, i just got the bill for that by the way, sixteen grand, it beats my five days in the hospital for falling of the cliff, thats when i broke my shoulder, elbow and wrist, i had wires and screws everywhere, still have them in a jar over here, that one cost about twelve grand seven or eight years ago, but when you factor in inflation, i guess it works out, i hate clotho, lachesis, and atropos, would you like to know why, boredom , yeah....


why did i type all that, another good one
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
sizzlinggrace said:
I'm sick, have a headache, am bored, and my heart feels like it wants to shatter in pieces.

beat that. :o


Uhm, that's not good.
What happened?
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
i have to wake up in two hours so i can go work on [strike]HAHA[/strike] eng[strike]ines[/strike]. tell me why the modafinil wont let me sleep


cooooomon


BRING IT
I CAN TAKE


AND TELL ME WHAT THE TAG IS FOR STRIKING SOMETHING, CAUSE I KNOW THATS NOT RIGHT. I AM ALSO TOO LAZY TO GO LOOK RIGHT NOW.
 

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
66,511
34,214
1,323
51
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
thrawn said:
i am lacking company this evening also, perhaps a movie would cheer me up. KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL, KILL BILL. yes, that will do.

fighting boredom? i'll save the commentary. a crossword puzzle, read, tell someone you dont know that they look like your cousin(works, really), read, pick something you know nothing about that intrigues you and read, play tetris, learn how to solve a rubik's cube in 23 twists, discover how to dispose of a human body so that remains cannot be identified, make a still in the garage, learn how to make black powder, fall off a cliff and break your shoulder, elbow into many pieces and wrist, start making a list of different kinds of apples trees, find out why the mayor of brookpark was found laying in the middle of the street one night drunk, string theory is interesting, grab a book by hyped up michio kaku, find out why 95% of genmay says 42 everytime someone asks a question and they dont even know who douglas adams is, integrate e^x for friends, ever seen ATHF?, hablas espanol?, tengo un gato en mis pantaloones, find out why running sentences are considered extremely poor grammar, what is the angle of the axis earth rotates on?, why is adriana lima so intoxicatingly beautiful?, tell me about thrawn, why are pharmaceutical prices so high?, canada has, by far, the largest supply of petroleum of any country, why isnt the US bombing the mess out of Ottawa?...why does canada have only one road?, why is french canada the best canada? there's no canada like french canada, its zee best canada in ze land, zeee ozther canada is hardly canada, if you lived here for a day, youd understand, is one nut adequate?, explain the general theory of relativity, why do people celebrate christmas in december when the dudes birthday was in october, would he want his birthday celebrated, does droool really drool and do we want to know, who is mandy, has it ever occured to you that einstein worked in a patent office and hitlers dad was a postman, why do i have a picture hung on my cube at work of einstein and moe with a fine line drawn between them with the caption, 'which stooge are you?' underneath, does urbanski start with a U, is a farlinger a fartslinger and why did one get all the pretty, what is a goerpgh or however the heck its spelled, do you find it odd that reeve died from a pressure wound and heart failure when he couldve had nurses flipping him over every hour on the hour inspecting his super butthole for the slightlest blemish, i could keep this up all night, i dont understand why people complain about being bored, did you ever see boys from brazil, good movie, my liver is evil and i must punish it, but i didnt deserve a week in the hospital, i just got the bill for that by the way, sixteen grand, it beats my five days in the hospital for falling of the cliff, thats when i broke my shoulder, elbow and wrist, i had wires and screws everywhere, still have them in a jar over here, that one cost about twelve grand seven or eight years ago, but when you factor in inflation, i guess it works out, i hate clotho, lachesis, and atropos, would you like to know why, boredom , yeah....


why did i type all that, another good one


no more caffine for you
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
Drool-Boy said:
no more caffine for you



no caffeine yesterday :(



edit> but i am leaving at 10:30 today. going camping. i'll let ieholly work on her tetris scores over the weekend and see how shes doing monday.
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
ChikkenNoodul said:
I staple my unit to the bumper of a car and try to run fast enough to keep up



and thus begins episode IV

a long time ago, in a state far, far away, a man had two nutts...
 

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
26,241
19,252
823
igloo
thrawn said:
no caffeine yesterday :(



edit> but i am leaving at 10:30 today. going camping. i'll let ieholly work on her tetris scores over the weekend and see how shes doing monday.

damn you and your 10:30 fridays :mad:
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
tre said:
damn you and your 10:30 fridays :mad:




dude, i've been working 45-55 hours for a good month at least :( they think i have a doctors appointment, thats the only reason i get to leave at my normal friday time.
 
S

shockthemonkey

Guest
sizzlinggrace said:
I'm sick, have a headache, am bored, and my heart feels like it wants to shatter in pieces.

beat that. :o
:heart: you