How do you define masculinity?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Alpha Male, Patriotic, Conservative to Libertarian outlook on life, Physically Fit not necessarily well built, intelligent, common sense, Social Drinker - Non smoker, proficient with weapons, a strong belief in God,

I'm confused... you think these traits make up a man?

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Lumberjack ARE pretty manly

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear pappa.

tellem drool

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Does this make you desire intercourse? If so then you're on the right track.

340x.jpg

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
I was just having a conversation with someone I traditionally classify as an alpha male. Military-based, womanizer, physically well-built, heavy drinker/socializer.

We were having a chat about his latest conquests and mentioned she was a sex toy salesperson (or something like that). I jokingly suggested she try a strap on on him. I think that's only fair because if he expects to penetrate her rectum, she should be able to return the favor. This, however, sparked the phrase "I am a man, I will not bend over, I won't be taken".

That got me thinking (and very mad as a consequence), am I any less of a man because I bottom/take it? Needless to say I couldn't humor his stories of "conquering" another woman (which I normally find riveting) anymore so I just politely bagged out of the conversation.

What characteristics do you define "masculine" as having?

were you talking to baloneyflaps? :lol: