How do ya take yer spam 'n eggs?

HifiGirly said:
I like 3 minutes eggs. This European lady I use to be a cook for got me started on them. They are soo good with a little salt and a piece of toast to clean your plate afterwards. Unfortunatly since being prego the thought of 3 minutes eggs makes me want to vomit.

My wife was the same way when she was pregnant- couldn't stand the smell or sight of eggs. Weird.

BigDov said:
My wife was the same way when she was pregnant- couldn't stand the smell or sight of eggs. Weird.

I don't mind scrambled eggs, but I can't stand the smell of cooking meat, its vomit worthy.

HifiGirly said:
I don't mind scrambled eggs, but I can't stand the smell of cooking meat, its vomit worthy.

considering thats how you ended up preggers to begin with, yeah i can understand that

HifiGirly said:

My memory of going through that is way too clear :( It didn't take much at all to make me sick.

:barf:

I.C.Water said:
well i aint gunna make em till later so stop back to thread when ya get home :D

Will do, if I can find the recipe :)

The last several times we've made deviled eggs it has just been dump the ingredients in a bowl, hopefully near the right amount, mix it up, and taste it to see if it's good, so we haven't used the recipe for a while.

Oh man...I forgot about egg sandwhiches with cheese, pepper, mayo, and a dash of mustard. :drool:

I have a photo set of me making spam and noodles and gravy, I'll have to dig that up