How do ya take yer spam 'n eggs?

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Over easy :drool:, scrambled with cheese, tohos (cut a circle in a piece of bread, put in pan, put egg in circle, cook like over easy).
And boiled is always good for tuna sandwhiches.

However...I always have some sort of buttered toast or roll with eggs. It's almost a universal law.

BigDov said:
I'm a big fan of overloaded omelettes too.

In college that was a staple dinner; omlets with god know what was in the fridge...some veggies, ham/turkey, cheese, potatos...

Forrest Dump said:
what?
No way!
Eggs are little golden treasures in a plain white wrapper straight from a chickens ass!
Delicious liquid chicken embryos awaiting the frying pan!
Godd*mn now Im hungry!

i cant stand the taste. I like french toast, but if i taste the egg flavor, ill stop chewing, and swallow my bite no matter how unchewed it is and then take a huge drink of whatever im drinking.

i tried so hard to like them as a kid, but i just cant stand it.

This thread brought to you by the over-easy eggs I just ate with some dinner rolls that were in the fridge.

HydroSqueegee said:
i cant stand the taste. I like french toast, but if i taste the egg flavor, ill stop chewing, and swallow my bite no matter how unchewed it is and then take a huge drink of whatever im drinking.

i tried so hard to like them as a kid, but i just cant stand it.

You were assaulted by chicken embryos as a child,werent you?

wr3kt said:
In college that was a staple dinner; omlets with god know what was in the fridge...some veggies, ham/turkey, cheese, potatos...

The whole premise of breakfast for dinner has always been one of my favorites :) LOVE the omelettes, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy any old time :drool: