How do ya take yer spam 'n eggs?

wr3kt said:
tohos (cut a circle in a piece of bread, put in pan, put egg in circle, cook like over easy).

Oh yeah, I thought about mentioning these also(I missed this part of your post the first time around, Mr. Spange reminded me). Someone made these for me for the first time camping over labor day weekend this year. So good. Needs lots of butter for frying. They called em elephant ears and hobo eggs though.

SpangeMonkee said:
I've always called that 'Eggs in a bird's nest'..
PancakeWagon said:
Oh yeah, I thought about mentioning these also(I missed this part of your post the first time around, Mr. Spange reminded me). Someone made these for me for the first time camping over labor day weekend this year. So good. Needs lots of butter for frying. They called em elephant ears and hobo eggs though.

Yea...I'm generous with the butter...

That's why I described tohos, 'cause I know there are umpteenbajillion names out there.
Doesn't make them any less :drool:, though.

wr3kt said:
Yea...I'm generous with the butter...

That's why I described tohos, 'cause I know there are umpteenbajillion names out there.
Doesn't make them any less :drool:, though.

I love those things...... sweet buttery crispy toasty eggy goodness :drool:

edit- I always liked how juicy with butter the little piece of bread that you cut out gets..... :drool:

wr3kt said:
Breakfast for dinner.
Learn it. Love it.
QFT

At least a couple days a week I eat french toast for Breakfast, hash browns and hot chocolate for a snack, and an omelet with biscuits for dinner. Of course, there is other non-breakfast related stuff, but breakfast food still makes up the majority of what I eat. :drool:

Today for lunch:
eggsand.jpg

On homemade sourdough bread. :drool: