How do ya take yer spam 'n eggs?

over medium

or an omlet, with various trimmings

or fried with toast and lots of mustard, egg sammich

FatcakeWagon said:
man I havent had a good egg sandwich in forever

I came up with a good one a week ago- I cooked a turkey burger, fried an egg, then made a grilled cheese sandwich with extra cheese and put the patty and egg in it....... it was awesome :drool:

Deviled eggs
2306.gif

BigDov said:
I came up with a good one a week ago- I cooked a turkey burger, fried an egg, then made a grilled cheese sandwich with extra cheese and put the patty and egg in it....... it was awesome :drool:

"We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and soak it in rich, creamery butter, then we top it off with bacon, ham, and a fried egg. We call it the Good Morning Burger."

why_ask_why said:
"We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and soak it in rich, creamery butter, then we top it off with bacon, ham, and a fried egg. We call it the Good Morning Burger."

was that at krusty burger?

why_ask_why said:

:eek: What is that from??? There's a place near me that serves a burger just like that..... it's almost too much to eat, but damn it's good :D

why_ask_why said:

I'm gonna have to ask the owner of the restaurant next time I'm there if that's where he got his inspiration. I kid you not, it's just like that. Throw in 6 slices of chees and you're there.......

I like 3 minutes eggs. This European lady I use to be a cook for got me started on them. They are soo good with a little salt and a piece of toast to clean your plate afterwards. Unfortunatly since being prego the thought of 3 minutes eggs makes me want to vomit.