How do ya take yer spam 'n eggs?

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Over easy :drool:, scrambled with cheese, tohos (cut a circle in a piece of bread, put in pan, put egg in circle, cook like over easy).
And boiled is always good for tuna sandwhiches.

However...I always have some sort of buttered toast or roll with eggs. It's almost a universal law.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Yes, yes and yes, to everything you said wr3kt. My grandma used to make the tohos for me all the time :)

I'm a big fan of overloaded omelettes too.
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,222
35,286
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
HydroSqueegee said:

what?
No way!
Eggs are little golden treasures in a plain white wrapper straight from a chickens ass!
Delicious liquid chicken embryos awaiting the frying pan!
Goddamn now Im hungry!
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
BigDov said:
I'm a big fan of overloaded omelettes too.

In college that was a staple dinner; omlets with god know what was in the fridge...some veggies, ham/turkey, cheese, potatos...
 

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
1,446
0
0
41
Forrest Dump said:
what?
No way!
Eggs are little golden treasures in a plain white wrapper straight from a chickens ass!
Delicious liquid chicken embryos awaiting the frying pan!
Godd*mn now Im hungry!

i cant stand the taste. I like french toast, but if i taste the egg flavor, ill stop chewing, and swallow my bite no matter how unchewed it is and then take a huge drink of whatever im drinking.

i tried so hard to like them as a kid, but i just cant stand it.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
This thread brought to you by the over-easy eggs I just ate with some dinner rolls that were in the fridge.
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,222
35,286
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
HydroSqueegee said:
i cant stand the taste. I like french toast, but if i taste the egg flavor, ill stop chewing, and swallow my bite no matter how unchewed it is and then take a huge drink of whatever im drinking.

i tried so hard to like them as a kid, but i just cant stand it.



You were assaulted by chicken embryos as a child,werent you?
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
wr3kt said:
In college that was a staple dinner; omlets with god know what was in the fridge...some veggies, ham/turkey, cheese, potatos...

The whole premise of breakfast for dinner has always been one of my favorites :) LOVE the omelettes, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy any old time :drool:
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,222
35,286
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
ChikkenNoodul said:
Over easy, over hard, sunny side up, poached, hard boiled, scrambled with cheese, omelettes (loaded), deviled, all are :drool:


o yeah, deviled eggs
Thats one of the main reasons I look foreward to thanksgiving